• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

• SIMON.G.

Just to hijack the thread one last time :D

If there is anyone booked onto this that can't make it please call me and I'll buy the space off you.

Probably going to drive down on the day anyway to see if there is any space on the day so hopefully see you all there either way  :t-up:

Cheers

Eddie

07921 914318

??? I read it as event closed  ???

Last time I looked I was 1st reserve and now it all looks strange but won't let you book so don't know really

If there is anyone booked onto this that can't make it please call me and I'll buy the space off you.

Probably going to drive down on the day anyway to see if there is any space on the day so hopefully see you all there either way  :t-up:

Cheers

Eddie

07921 914318

Oil pressure OK now mate? ???  :suspect:  :t-up:

Cheers

Eddie

07921 914318

Oil pressure OK now mate? ???  :suspect:  :t-up:

Yeah cheers Stu seems fine.

Just need to "test" it at Oulton to be sure :D

Hope there will be a few tow trucks in attendance :devil:

could be arranged :D  :D  its double price for tvr`s though  :angry::D  :D

slightly of subject, was thinking about booking the camp site later this week, just need names of people who want to stay, £10 per party, only 1.5 mies for the circuit, totally up to you but its somewhere clean to kip, and set them bbq`s up, if interested just pm me with your name and ill book it up friday

Simon, my good fellow, one night's accomodation at this fine camping establishment required for Myself and Pietro.   :t-up:  :t-up:

Is that including moi Simon

sure is, we can share notes on how to have cooper!! :D   :D  :D

Could be wrong, but not sure Mr C swings that way, sorry to burst your balloon and all....

:D  :p  :laugh: