CHEAP OULTON PARK TRACKDAY

JeffC

So what's the better track Andrew, Anglesey or Oulton? :D;)

Dan

Wouldn't like to choose Dan, Anglesey suits my car better than Oulton. Will just have Anglesey, Cadwell, Oulton and Donny as my top four tracks, in no particular order!  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: Probably Cadwell having the edge... ;)  ;)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

• SIMON.G.

no comparison Oulton for me by far  :t-up:

But you didn't do Anglesey Jeff!  ???  ???  Suspect you prefer tracks where you can stretch your 200 plus bhp legs.  ;)  ;)  Anglesey and Cadwell are more suited to the pinto's 140bhp trotters .  :oops:  :oops:

Anyway, here's a pic of Tommo struggling with twelve across, having tipped most of his cheeky red over his posh race suit.. :laugh:  :laugh:

Oulton29-8-07pro052s.jpg

hhhm speed read that and thought it said cadwell or oulton  :blush:

no where can be as good as oulton unless its in a different country  :suspect:

Anyway, here's a pic of Tommo struggling with twelve across, having tipped most of his cheeky red over his posh race suit.. :laugh:  :laugh:

he never did finish that crossword he was stuck on 12 across all day.. can anyone help ??

12 across.

quick clue   best engine for a westfield.

cryptic clue . Japanese bird eats larger animals

8 letters

H_ Y _ B_ S_

:D  :D  :D

The big power westy boys seem to like the GP configuration of angy better than the coastal, I prefer the coastal though. You will have to try it Jeff C, Circuit Days have the GP config in Oct. I think Higgsti and Saddleworth are thinking of doing this. I can't because it's too close to the birth date on my first child, so the other half won't allow it.

Dan

would go but its a bit of a hike from here , in saying that if captain did it in 3 3/4 hours it was 3 hours for us  to Oulton on tuesday so maybe not so bad  :suspect:  :suspect:

Ment to tell the chap with the red westy with the bigger front wings that every time he went round right hand corners his car chucked loads of fuel out the back. Bet he used gallons more than he needed to.

would go but its a bit of a hike from here , in saying that if captain did it in 3 3/4 hours it was 3 hours for us  to Oulton on tuesday so maybe not so bad  :suspect:  :suspect:

Get ya  :arse: over to anglesey jeff you know it makes sense  :p

anglesey is well worth the trip :t-up:liked the coastal but then i did the gp circuit in the scooby due to clutch

you guys was lucky with the weather gods Its a crap day here today

my  lucky wets did there job again , may they keep up the good work  :t-up:  :t-up:  :D

Jeff, you MUST do Anglesey. Trust me on this.

After all, I was right about Oulton, wasn't I? :t-up:  :cool:

P.s. I noticed you are/were on the provisional list for Anglesy tomorrow. Guess I wont see you there then mate?