• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pete g

• Barry Ashcroft

• Chris.B

• Gooders

Hi

Can anyone confirm if the closing date for this bulk buy has been extended until Mr Turner sets a new closing date or is it still remaining at 4:30pm today.

I am very interested but would like to see the various discussions reach a conclusion and the photos posted before I make my decision.

Agree with all the comments, i will get Mark Walker on the case and give an extension based on his feedback

Julian

Julian said he'd extend the date.  We should be getting pics & prices for the ARB solution I hope.

Thanks for the responses. I did see the comment from Mr Turner but as nothing further had been put in the post since then I was just wondering where we stood and possibly prompt a further response from the factory.

Hugh

I would like to ask a few questions that i am sure a lot of people are wondering:-

Will this bulk buy ever get off the ground? :angry:

Will we ever get a closing date? :angry:  

Will we ever get any pictures? :angry:

I am currently signed up but i have to wonder if i part with my hard earned cash when would the kit arrive as it needs to be scheduled in with my car set up, will we get a confirmed delivery date?

I hope this post will not be seen to be negative but i have lost alot of confidence in the factory which i hope can be restored i would hate to pull out but i have got to make my mind up regarding my setup at Procomp and book my slot

Any comments would be welcome

Gooders

I have to agree with Gooders last post!

I was going to strip my wishbones and re powder coat them until this bulk buy was announced.

It is approaching the start of the seasons meetings and it would be helpful to have the front wheels attached to the car so it doesn't just dig the front end into the tarmac!!!!

Can we please have some definitive answers?

I have to agree with Gooders last post!

I was going to strip my wishbones and re powder coat them until this bulk buy was announced.

It is approaching the start of the seasons meetings and it would be helpful to have the front wheels attached to the car so it doesn't just dig the front end into the tarmac!!!!

Can we please have some definitive answers?

Glad its not just me thats getting a bit frustrated :arse:

Rather than b***hin on here pick up the phone and moan to the factory maybe they will do something about it.

Rather than b***hin on here pick up the phone and moan to the factory maybe they will do something about it.

Barry

I have been doing that as well and poor old Dave Lane must be fed up with the sound of my voice :angry:

He seems not able to talk to the powers that be to get the answers to the questions

Gooders

Such is the way of bulkbuys... The supplier is always convinced into thinking it will be a low hassle way to sell a decent quantity of units, produce in a batch etc.

...but it invariably ends up with everyone wanting something slightly different, a million and one questions, requirements etc, and the supplier vows not to do bulkbuys again!!

:p

If I was organising a bulkbuy, which I'm not of course and so cant really criticise those that do, it would be a "This is what is on offer, what you see is what you get, take it or leave it" basis!