Bulk Buy

Procomp in Birmingham make there own ARB i think they could possibly make bespoke bars?

May also be worth a call if the factory can't help

Rich

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pete g

• Barry Ashcroft

• Chris.B

• Gooders

Just spoke with Mark about a longer bar and it appears that he looked into a longer bar for the widetrack and it did not look very nice when on the car. It is 10cm longer and I can see his point. I have asked if he can knock me up a bar to have a look at and fit to the car then I can see for myself if it looks ok.

I will report more later

Might be useful to see pics of the inboard ARB aswell.

Got a fax number I'll send you the instructions

BULK PURCHASE

ALL

Just to let you know that the Bulk Buy expiry date is Friday 23rd February 2007 4.30pm.  For those that have already discussed your requirements with Dave Lane you need not re-register, but if you can drum up some more interest the price will drop.

If you haven't already done so, please register your interest with Dave Lane (David.lane@westfield-sportscars.co.uk) 01384 400077 to take advantage of this one off bulk purchase.

Many thanks

julian

still think you would get more takers if there was some pictures.

i have seen the set up now .and even though the brake pipes are to short and anti rollbar are no good for my set up still think its a good deal.

why no pictures :bangshead:  :t-up:

I posted a picture  :bangshead:  The car is in the garage if you want more pictures of it.

The issue (as I see it) Julian is more related to the anti-roll bar have a word with Mark Walker we spoke earlier today about it.

Mark posted some pics up about 2 weeks ago, i'll get him to reload them up.  

I understand there are some unique issues with the wide track upgrade, but it is best done in this forum prior to purchase rather than afterwards.

Mark posted some pics up about 2 weeks ago,

He couldn't get it to work  :D

I asked for some to be emailed to me and I'd post up  ;)  :D

I posted a picture  :bangshead:  The car is in the garage if you want more pictures of it.

The issue (as I see it) Julian is more related to the anti-roll bar have a word with Mark Walker we spoke earlier today about it.

barry

yes you did.but yours i think did not use the extension brackets .or if it does did not show them.

but i think people would like to see what they getting for there money instead of a big list a picture of bits on floor.layed out.

as i said my name is on list and happy to buy.

my comments are just in hope it may get some more people interested.

must of missed the other pictures. :down:

bulk buy bring it on :D  :D  :D

but it is best done in this forum prior to purchase rather than afterwards

Fully agree but Mark wont have it sorted by friday so I and a few others I have spoken with wont be willing to buy untill the Anti Roll bar solution is sorted which is a pity as it could greatly increse the numbers

My names down but as Barry has said i too have issues with the anti roll bar issue and it really needs to be bottomed out. I think also that there is a number of people sitting on the fence waiting / hopeing that this can be resolved without the need and expense of the in board set up.

Rich

There's one photo in this thread - post # 90.  

There are zero pics of the inboard ARB.

I'm one of the "fence sitters" waiting for pics & prices of an ARB solution.  I contacted parts two week ago & have also asked Mark Walker to chase it up - no answer yet.  We can't be expected to sign up if we havn't got a solution yet.

Agree with all the comments, i will get Mark Walker on the case and give an extension based on his feedback

Julian

There's one photo in this thread - post # 90.  

There are zero pics of the inboard ARB.

I'm one of the "fence sitters" waiting for pics & prices of an ARB solution.  I contacted parts two week ago & have also asked Mark Walker to chase it up - no answer yet.  We can't be expected to sign up if we havn't got a solution yet.

What this one :p