Next Cambridge Area Meeting

chazpowerslide

Battery on the boot?

You've got me. Go on 'fess up, what is it? I'd got my money on an MX5, but I wasn't aware they had a battey in the boot.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• ChrisF

• CrashBangWallop

• scruffythefirst

Forgot to add it has 4 wheels and the battery is in the boot !

6709.jpeg

140 bhp and it's red
140 battery hours ain't too bad for a two hour quick charge :t-up:

Ding Dong....I must say that you may have some issues keeping up with the other club members on the next blat  :p  :D

He'll have no trouble keeping up with me at the moment.  I'll be lucky to reach the end of the street, let alone Hunstanton.

I'm working hard to finish my upgrades so it's all finished on time.

Scuttle has been fitted today, I'm now awaiting Mr Maskell to send my carbon dash and Sparky to contact me with advice of wireing up my new switches and "Bright 6"

My Emerald ECU is on the way so I should be up and running soon.

I'm still in the process of finishing the calender for the balance of the year and the new and improoved communication system should be in place as soon as I've worked out how to set it up.

Oh....... and I've a car to build for somebody as well.......

Chaz.

I guess that means a session giving me a helping hand statically timing mine is out of the question  :(

I'm planning on putting it back together this weekend, but still won't be able to make the run to Hunstanton.

Sean

Has anyone got a car together in one piece? :D

Mine's all in one piece.  It's just that some of the pieces don't work like they should. :D

Mines now got the new hubs, bearings and discs fitted :t-up:  I just need to finish the calipers, polo rad, plumbing, indicators, etc etc  :bangshead:

The pile of bits is gradually shrinking..........................

I'll need to make up my own loom for the Emerald ECU but I did that with the Dunnell one too so it's no sweat.

It all seems pretty straight forward (famous last words....)

Chaz.