• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• ChrisF

• CrashBangWallop

• scruffythefirst

I fully intend to make this my first outing in the new Fury. Provided I can fix the fuel leak / oil pressure gauge / exhaust mounting / jetting / handbrake / etc  :(

Hope to make it. Have not started westy since christmas day, and thats if her indoors lets me

Dick

I'm working hard to finish my upgrades so it's all finished on time.

Scuttle has been fitted today, I'm now awaiting Mr Maskell to send my carbon dash and Sparky to contact me with advice of wireing up my new switches and "Bright 6"

My Emerald ECU is on the way so I should be up and running soon.

I'm still in the process of finishing the calender for the balance of the year and the new and improoved communication system should be in place as soon as I've worked out how to set it up.

Oh....... and I've a car to build for somebody as well.......

Chaz.

I'm working hard to finish my upgrades so it's all finished on time.

looks like I might get mine finished sooner that I thought, GF pretty much asked me to choose between her and the car* so she's now considering her options, its not looking good :D  or should that be :down:

*sort of

GF pretty much asked me to choose between her and the car

Scruff...start as you mean to carry on  ;)   the futures bright the futures a Cossie  :D

I'm working hard to finish my upgrades so it's all finished on time

Me too Chaz  :t-up:  alloy hubs fitted, ball joints and bearings sorted, cycle wings done, spanner check nearly completed....I've only got the brake callipers to fit and bleed, the polo rad to fit....then bingo miles of smiles  :D  BTW thanks for the techie advice mate  :t-up:

I would just like to say...

Well, it wasn't the fuel pump. ???

The car died on me after about three minutes of driving up and down my street :(

crap!

As my fault finder is not picking up my Idle Speed Control Valve - anyone know how much they are for a new one?

Neil

I should be there....still got to start on my winter mods :oops: then insure, tax and test it....

On second thought anyone got a spare seat  :p

p.s Chas, I'll give you a ring tomorrow night re. wiring

Yeap I have got a new toy.

It is a soft top, rear wheel drive, 140 bhp and it's red.

Looking forward to the summer.

Andrew