Next Cambridge Area Meeting

chazpowerslide

The 26th of March will be our first run out of the 2006 season and as in previous well kick of with a Fish and chip run to Sunny Hunny.

As per usual we'll have two meeting points, the first at Tesco in Milton at 9am and the second at the Little Chef services at Downham Market at 10:30am.

From Downham we'll have a blat to Hunstanton for Fish and Chips and then go to Holkham Hall for tea and cakes and home made ice cream.

Each driver will be required to take part in the traditional doughnut ceramony that takes part on the grass municipal car park in Hunstanton.

Please register you interest below.

Chaz.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• ChrisF

• CrashBangWallop

• scruffythefirst

Yes but, I'll have to wait and see if my car will do more than five minute's worth of vigor before cutting out.

Neil

Extremely unlikely to make that with the Proper car, serious lack of funds will prevent taxing until April, but I might tag along in the Skoda. Thrashed the pants out of the old man's Accord Type R once trying to keep up with 4 Westfield's across Northamptonshire, sounds like it could be a repeat...

:D

Count me in,looking foward to meeting the locals for the first time .........hopefully i`ll be able to keep up with everyone :D

Graham

Who the hell are you? :D:D:D  :t-up:  ;)  ;)

STOP PRESS, WARNING.

2 important things this Sunday.

1) clocks go forward, so we loose an hour in bed, £5 say at least 1 forgets and is late.

2) It's mothering sunday, so remember to dust of the passenger seat and get cheap flowers as you fill the westy up at the petrol station  :D  Big brownie points to be earnt here.

I'll will of just returned from a weeks snow boarding so may have broken bones to contend with ??? also the engine is still in bits :(  and it's not taxed :arse:

Enjoy,

Sean