Next Cambridge Area Meeting

chazpowerslide

Neil, Stonleigh is free to all kit car drivers. An area will be set aside for camping, which will be a small amount, payable on the gate.

Tall order to be ready by Stonleigh, so End of may run might be as close as I get to it.

Mark

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• ChrisF

• CrashBangWallop

• scruffythefirst

Neil, Stonleigh is free to all kit car drivers. An area will be set aside for camping, which will be a small amount, payable on the gate.

Tall order to be ready by Stonleigh, so End of may run might be as close as I get to it.

Mark

Yeah, I knew to get in was free.  I was PM'd to be told... sneak in a tent and not pay the 20 quid or whatever.  :0

Shocking behaviour!

Neil

So does anyone want to come round and bleed my brakes for me in a couple of weeks or so? :p:D:D:t-up:

Done mine last night with the one of those self bleed kits  :)

Hi chaz

Just like to thank you for arranging the trip to Hunstanton on Sunday and giving us Norfolk and Suffolk boys the chance to join you. It was nice to meet some of the Cambridge members and I hope we can do it again some time.

Cheers  ;)

Paul Spurgeon

I'm off this week give me a PM I may be able to come round ome evening this week.

Thanks chaz, but I've just had a barney with my throttle pedal and I've stripped the whole thing down again, plus i'm still missing a rear caliper.  Going to be end of next week before i'm ready to do the brakes, thanks tho. :t-up:

I'm off this week give me a PM I may be able to come round ome evening this week.

Chaz.

Battery being charged ATM so if it doesnt fire up, i may be on the phone  :(

Argghhh, just started out on a long parts finding trip and the cav's battery light came on, so my day off is now slipping through my fingers :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead: