• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• ChrisF

• CrashBangWallop

• scruffythefirst

Is the issue with your mounts or the belts Martin?

Harnesses. The seats fit beautifully, but the isn't enough room down the side for the lap adjusters, there is enough room for a seat belt, just not the bl**** great plastic adjuster. Hence the need for new belts with the lap adjuster by the buckle.

Where you ordering your Sabelts?

Demon Theives are quoting 24 days on the website. Going to ring them in a minute.

I'll try Sabelt direct.

That's what I did, although you'll have to join the queue... They haven't had any of the new Westfield harness yet, so he phone Italy, they have 4 red ones but no black ones. Fortunately I wanted red and have my name on two of them which are being dispatched from Italy to Sabelt this week.

I will post the full details when I know they have arrived correctly, but so far it's a big :t-up: to Sabelt.

Hi there

Just to let you know I should be coming from the Suffolk area with my friend who has a Tiger, Unless the weather is really bad. Should be a good a good day.

That's what the wife says to me as well, but I just don't understand Chris?

Sold me old wheels today as well, and now have Exhaust fixed, Gearbox and rebuilt LSD :D  just need a car to attach all this stuff to

Chaz, if you're going with Liam, how are you getting to the usual checkpoint (if we are meeting at the Little Chef)?

The arrangements stay as they are Neil, Mr Boyle will be picking me up from home at about 8:45am

We should have another group of Westies meeting us at Hunstanton too about 12:30.

Should be between 3 and 6 in Milton, 4 or four at Downham and another 4 or 5 at Hunstanton.

Enough to make a lot of noise.

Chaz.

I was very much hoping to make this my first proper outing, but it's looking doubtful, unless you can all promise to keep below 30mph. I'm waiting on some jets that will allow me to rev beyond 3k :(

If there's anyone who has a spare seat and is willing to have their power to weight substantially compromised I'd still quite like to come along and say hello, I'm not totally convinced the diesel hatchback will keep up.