Next Cambridge Area Meeting

chazpowerslide

bl**** hell, reading that lot has worn me out  :zzz:  :zzz:

I think I had better start taking my dashboard to bits as it's only a week to the first run.  ;)

Yes Mr Jackson you can, assuming you are not pacing up and down making encouraging comments like "for f***s sake get a move on woman, I've got fish and chips to eat" ???  ???  ???

Scruffy. Sounds like a good move to me. Diktats this early on bode ill for the future.

Neil, well......... just Neil. :bangshead:

Andrew. You just wanted something with a hood that doesn't leak. Admit it...........................gisalift :p

Martin/Langy. Priorities m'boy, priorities

Chaz. No pressure then  ;)

Sparky. Yes but have you cleaned it yet.   ???

Chris. You sure you can afford the petrol/chips after another megaspend    :suspect:

Rich. Wake the old gentleman up as you pass by on the way home please otherwise he could be there till Monday   :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

The bad news is: I can't make Stoneleigh   :down: ....sob....I'm going to a wedding. A greek wedding actually......er, in Wales. Perhaps we'll smash slates and dance Zorba the Leek  ;)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• ChrisF

• CrashBangWallop

• scruffythefirst

Reckon i can get brakes on and bled, it trailered out to get an exhaust, scuttle and bodywork on, dash wired up, ecu loom finished, wideband installed (c'mon bill  ) and 100 little jobs (none of which i have parts for), through SVA, registered and mapped in 5 weeks?

NO

Chris. You sure you can afford the petrol/chips after another megaspend

Stone chips are my worry....after all I wouldn't want to get my nice new wings marked now would I   :oops:  :D

Don't listen to Martin...go for it Scruff  <!--emo&:t-up:

Eh, what did I say...

???

The speed that the cash goes through his account has adled his brain  :D  :p

And sleep. When you awaken this will be a chat room about westfields. Wakey wakey.....

Best put the old dash back in then Chaz, besides I've an idea what you can do if you've a spare minuet ( no giggling at the back)

Mark

Eh, what did I say...

Oooops I mean't Mark...sorry M8, relax and have another beer  :D

The speed that the cash goes through his account has adled his brain

Brain...I put that in the fridge years ago.

Well today I have fitted and bled the brakes, modified chasis to take polo rad, tapped and fitted mounts to rad, fitted pacet fan, done some body mods, fitted the front wings.... :D

I only have some rad mounting brackets to make, plumbing to find, mod and fit, refill coolant, double check brakes, set up ARB and suspension and I'm there :bangshead:  :down:  fingers crossed :oops:

Successful fifty miles to (and from) Huntingdon added to the car yesterday.  No hiccups.  Satnav seems to work a treat but, Stephen Hawkin is a pain in the A***.  I'll have to change his voice to someone a bit more sultry or record my own  voice... Geordie satnav :D

Out again today to give me a bit more confidence that the car isn't going to fail for next weekend. :0

I think yours may be the only running next wekend.......

I have five evenings to finish mine provided the dash turns up and the Emerald is ok I should be there.

The old dash no longer fits the components that fit on it Mark, so that's a no go  :(

Chaz.