Saturday run.

Charlie - Yorksboys.

o Paul, - thought you'd booked sunshine!!!, - bathing in cloud over here, - good job cars been adapted to go out in the clouds now!!!:D:D:D

:oops:  :oops: Clear blue sky over here  :p  :p  :p

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rossi

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Kaz

• higgsti

charlie its blue skies over here with fluffy white clouds its gonna be a scorcher .make sure youve put suncream on ya nappa.i didnt book sunshine im hardcore .see ya mcy ds a59 11 am its on a round about just before clitheroe if your heading to skipton .it is sunny this side honest :0 make sure your phones are switch on and youve told ya parents were your going and what time your back .:d

charlie what you talking about wake up ive had a jog 50 sit ups 50 press ups 25 squat thrusts 10 mins skipping 15 mins shadow boxing and an ice cold shower try it youll feel great :cool:

old chinese proverb say have a resolve before bed after night on the p---s it works better .sues just done me a strawberry smothy and im having 2 bannanas i feel great :D:D:D:D

old chinese proverb say have a resolve before bed after night on the p---s it works better .sues just done me a strawberry smothy and im having 2 bannanas i feel great :D:D:D:D

resolve not to pizz the bed ?

and mind ya dont slip up on them bananas  :p

Wot a cracking day  :D  :D

You should have been there -

150 mile round trip from Skipton brilliant roads and amaxing views.

Terrorised a good few sheep too ( Its a Yorkshire thing :devil:  :devil: )

Photos to follow when camera recharges.

Great fun thanks guys and gals, must do it again soon.

Rik

Yep top day with some brilliant roads  :D Thanks to Paul for the route.

Pleased to say everyone survived the Trough of Beeland and the kamikaze sheep. (Glad you were quick on the brakes Rik...but u did have me worried for a second)   :p

great day out im sure all enjoyed it .what about the last leg thats a real tester .buttertubs was brill especilly looking down to the left on the way back with the 200ft drop and all whats stopping you going down is a high tensile wire .kaz have you calmed down after your experience with the racing god  he he he .well have to sort another run out after me hols :cool:

Fantastic day, great roads, great company, great food! thanks to paul and charlie for letting the scouser into their cars! also got to meet the lovely kaz who is much better in the flesh hubba hubba!

Glad to see paul kept his racing god crown but there was some stiff competition from marcus who had me cringing whilst we were behind him! he is bl**** mental! also had to let charlie through as we felt sorry for him being at the back all day, so we lit a ciggie and let him pass lol! ( dont hurt me charlie! )

all in all fantastic day apart from the two ocassions paul near killed us but ill forgive him ( brakes locked up my A***! ) looking forward to the next racing god experience! :D  ;)  :cool:

yes there were one or two blue smoke moments i blame the grit on some of the roads .rossi are yer y fronts ok.and i said dont give charlie any stick

it was bad enough that more mancs turned up than yorkys dont rub his nose in it .did you notice he kept a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge distance behind me so he didnt get any gravel rash he says.???:D:D:D:D