• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rossi

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Kaz

• higgsti

i think me and kaz may bump uglies in the future, we had a connection! ;)

CHARLIE ON KAZ'S PC.

Jjjjjjjjeeeeeeessssssuuuuuusssss, - anyone out there got a spare room and garage space, - me thinks I'm gonna get sacked for a younger model!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can just about get all my worldly possessions in the Westy!!!!

???  ???  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D

you can live with colin, two spare rooms but westie will have to live outside im afraid, hope kaz likes cats! :p

Oi Charlie will you get off my pc and get your own!!!

There's no way Charlie would leave his westie outside,  sorry Rossi   :down:  :down:  :down:

have you all noticed that the lead car is only in the pictures when its parked up .shear driving skill just goes to show big isnt always best :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D .will arrange again in september :D:D:D

have you all noticed that the lead car is only in the pictures when its parked up .shear driving skill just goes to show big isnt always best :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D .will arrange again in september :D:D:D

Thought that was the only time it was at the front!!!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

You wouldnt be anywhere without your co pilot! colin mcrae and nicky grist eat your heart out!   :cool:   :cool:   :p

camera, a ton of mud and two tiny bikinis please!  :cool:

Anytime, Anywhere  :p  :love:  :p

Marcus in a bikini - that's a must see!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

Make sure he does his bikini line first otherwise it will look like a PsitonBroke's hair style! or a bald spider!

Charlie if u get traded in for a new model don't worry someone will take pitty and do a restoration job on u !but it will be a lot of work to undertake!!! :p  :p  :p  :D  ;)

Buzz