Saturday run.

Charlie - Yorksboys.

rossi are you forgetting hes already seen you and commented how much you look like cher.lets hope its not to hot other wise your face will balloon up again then youd have a face like my better not.:d:D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rossi

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Kaz

• higgsti

that another kicking your after lar? yeah charlie im the one with huge chebs and the body to die for! you get me with the wife im sure i could talk smut to you for free! ;)

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Sounds like a fair offer, - will see what I can do!!!!!  :p  :t-up:

whats this marcus is coming??????

Well only if it's the white fluffy clouds Charlie predicts :p

can anyone whos coming print out the route(best i can give ya)could only print 2 my printer ribbons running out unless you think you can keep up

Don't worry Paul I can bring some general prints of the route that will show roughly were we're going so we won't have to wait for you  :p  :devil:

marcus your another one whos cried off when ive tried to arrange summat and this is a leasurely  drive  not some gum ball rally . :D:D:D:D .and youve obviously printed direction because you know your gonna get lost :D:D:D:D

No go for me, Over at Vesseys for a rolling road session @ noon.I'll be goin' over to Whitby on sunday for a jolly day out just to get more 'running in' mileage on the engine/car

Hope ya'll have a good day! sorry slipped into an americanism there as....and I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I'mm off to the States with me westy for a month!!  :laugh: :laugh:

Buzz

No go for me, Over at Vesseys for a rolling road session @ noon.I'll be goin' over to Whitby on sunday for a jolly day out just to get more 'running in' mileage on the engine/car

So your engines fixed and running Buzz...excellent news  :D  :D

Hope ya'll have a good day! sorry slipped into an americanism there as....and I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I'mm off to the States with me westy for a month!!  :laugh: :laugh:

Don't worry....I look at it as a holiday for us too  :p  :p  :devil::devil:

marcus your another one whos cried off when ive tried to arrange summat

Yeah but Charlies arranged this so I'll definitely be there :p  :p

and this is a leasurely  drive  not some gum ball rally . :D:D:D:D  

Yeah I heard u drive like an OAP  :D  :D  :D

and youve obviously printed direction because you know your gonna get lost :D:D:D:D

Well your route on here is very sketchy but even I cant get completely lost with Sat Nav m8y  ;)  :D  :p

Good news, the wedding is off (we'll were not going :D ) & I have a day pass from my better half :cool:

I'll be travelling over with RABOON. See you guys (& girls) @ 11

just come home from pub drinking black sheeppppppppppp will try and make it for blat,god i`m fecked :bangshead:

Ya dirty stop out!!  

Can't miss a days blat just 'cos of a few black sheep!! :p  :p

Well your route on here is very sketchy but even I cant get completely lost with Sat Nav m8y      

Saturdays route

Buzz

Yo Paul, - thought you'd booked sunshine!!!, - bathing in cloud over here, - good job cars been adapted to go out in the clouds now!!!:D:D:D

Meeting Marcus at 10.30 so ahould be with you by 11am.

Seeya later mate, - need caffeine now, - whisky and wines never a great idea the night before a run out!!! :D:D:D:D

Charlie.

( Posting on Kaz's putey ).