• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rossi

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Kaz

• higgsti

colin rides the moped on the blats, cant i just jump in witrh swmbo? :p  :p  :p  :p

Might be able to come to some sort of financial arrangement!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Do i get a say in any of this or are you selling me out to the highest bidder?!!! :p  :p  :D  :D

colin rides the moped on the blats, cant i just jump in witrh swmbo? :p  :p  :p  :p

Might be able to come to some sort of financial arrangement!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Do i get a say in any of this or are you selling me out to the highest bidder?!!! :p  :p  :D  :D

Only renting you out at the moment!!

Scott never came back to me on the Sport 2000 S deal!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :p

Can anyone from Yorks / Mancs area' that wants to come out for a play on Saturday PM me sometime this pm ( before 5pm ) so we can arrange meet up and route up to Clitheroe, - that's in Lancs so you'll need passports! :D

Paul, - is there anywhere in Clitheroe convenient and easy to find to meet up?

Charlie.

Ta to Kaz for PM reminding me we had talked about this on Tuesday night!!!!

Need to check with Stu to see whats going on tomorrow.  Will try to be there, but have loads of stuff to do at home (yes I know its boring) but havent been at home for the last 4 weekends!!!

Might see u all tomorrow!!  :)  :t-up:  :)

Em

Ta to Kaz for PM reminding me we had talked about this on Tuesday night!!!!

Need to check with Stu to see whats going on tomorrow.  Will try to be there, but have loads of stuff to do at home (yes I know its boring) but havent been at home for the last 4 weekends!!!

Might see u all tomorrow!!  :)  :t-up:  :)

Em

Hi Emma,

The jobs ay home can wait!!!! Get yourselves out and enjoy the decent weather whilst it's still here!!! :)  :t-up:

charlie it depends were your coming in from theres a mcdonalds on a round about on the a59 or if you get onto the b6478 heading to slaidburn theres plenty of places along here .ps i dont eat junk food and theres a great pub in newton for din dins .what you gonna do if theres a grey cloud in the sky charlie know what you yorkis are like :D:D:D:D:D .pm me your moblie and make sure we have everyones mob no whos coming:0

come on paul you know it makes sence if you dont tag along them yorki boys might pick on me coz ive only got a little engine .and if its cloudy id be billy no mates you know what there like worse than scott for crying off :D:D:D:D

charlie it depends were your coming in from theres a mcdonalds on a round about on the a59 or if you get onto the b6478 heading to slaidburn theres plenty of places along here .ps i dont eat junk food and theres a great pub in newton for din dins .what you gonna do if theres a grey cloud in the sky charlie know what you yorkis are like :D:D:D:D:D .pm me your moblie and make sure we have everyones mob no whos coming:0

You sure it does top sw**ky nosh  :blush:

Weather forecast for tomorrow is good, - the odd white fluffy cloud shouldn't be a problem! :D  :D.

Not suggesting we eat in Mcdonalds but how about meeting in the carpark at 11.00am???

Will pm you my moby no.

Charlie.

:t-up:

ask dan/rossi/col we stopped off last time only for a sandwiche and a pint it was roasting but theres a vast menu .when will ya know and are you going to meet charlie etc and meet up clithereo :0:0