Saturday run.

Charlie - Yorksboys.

have you all noticed that the lead car is only in the pictures when its parked up .shear driving skill just goes to show big isnt always best :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D .

Higgsti don't let that head of yours get too big!!  You didn't run away from us at all - i have proof. :p  :p  :p

4949.jpeg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rossi

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Kaz

• higgsti

have you all noticed that the lead car is only in the pictures when its parked up .shear driving skill just goes to show big isnt always best :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D .

Higgsti don't let that head of yours get too big!!  You didn't run away from us at all - i have proof. :p  :p  :p

4949.jpeg

but clearly we are the leaders, paul higgs and lisa campbell, leaders 2005, or maybe higgsti and rossi racing god and ****ehawk 2005!

kaz if im not mistaken thats the buttertubs road and due to the bikers riding slow and the shere drop everybody was driving slower .are you both going to whitby on sunday ,id love to but portugal beckons .dan you know it will happen again after me hols so keep yer chin up and get yer gearbox prob sorted :0

Yep we'll be going to Whitby on sunday if weather's ok- enjoy Portugal.

But you are mistaken Higgsti! It's not the Buttertubs road.  It's on the long road that you stopped on further up to let me and rossi swap seats.  :p  :p

So there! :p  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D

OHHHH! pistols at dawn! go on kaz kick him in the songies! id love to go the whitby to sit on the beach with you kaz but im afraid my number one love is on the tv and i cant miss it for the world! thats the brno gp by the way! :love:

oh no its not that road had no road markings on it and if i remember rightly marcus was behind me so ther:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:cool: