Saturday run.

Charlie - Yorksboys.

OK, - all you yorks / mancs guys out there, - anyone interested in a run out on Saturday around Lancs??

Higgsti, ( Paul ), and one or two others are going out and would be great to get a gang of us to go for a blat. Apparantly Paul has a route and the roads are excellent.

Probably meet up 11.00am ish.

Anyone uo for it?????   :t-up:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Charlie.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rossi

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Kaz

• higgsti

Still had my problem on tuesday night fueling / missfire?? So not for me don't want to fooook it, hopefully gunna get it down to John Nobles or dennis vesseys next week so fingers crossed it will be ok for Fish n chips.

Not sure which one to go to yet though any advise? 1700 xflow, twin dellorto's, DTA ignition.

At the moment Nobles is looking favorite.

Might be up for this? I was supposed to be at a wedding this weekend but the missus is ill so we may not be going ???

Fingers crossed  :devil:

So, - come on guys, - if we can't get a team together for a blat on Saturday when the weathers meant to be great it's a poor do! :(:(:D

Can always jump in with me and SWMBO can jump in with Paul, - unless you're bringing the moped of course! :D:D:D:D:D

colin rides the moped on the blats, cant i just jump in witrh swmbo? :p  :p  :p  :p

Might be able to come to some sort of financial arrangement!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

what about meeting in clithereo might make it easier for you yorkshire boys charlie why dont you gather your gang and we can meet up planned route is

clithereo newton on b6478 great pub for food here

through slaidburn second left heading to past stocks reservoir through to clapham

up a65 to ingleton

b6255 to hawes

most of the roads up here are unlisted but  buttertubs is on some maps in a loop back to hawes

back to ingletonthrough bentham to wray/caton

through forest of boland heading home

that ought sort the men from the boys charlie   :0:0:0:0