• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rossi

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Kaz

• higgsti

Count me in  :D  :cool:  

Charlie the closest convenient place for us to meet would be at the little chef/McD's at the  roundabout for the Accrington turnoff. It's on the dual carriageway on the way up to the M65 after the M66. Let me know  :D

Count me in  :D  :cool:  

Charlie the closest convenient place for us to meet would be at the little chef/McD's at the  roundabout for the Accrington turnoff. It's on the dual carriageway on the way up to the M65 after the M66. Let me know  :D

That's cool Marcus, - have pm'd you my moby and home no.

Give me a call and we'll sort out a time.

Charlie.

:t-up:

charlie it depends were your coming in from theres a mcdonalds on a round about on the a59 or if you get onto the b6478 heading to slaidburn theres plenty of places along here .ps i dont eat junk food and theres a great pub in newton for din dins .what you gonna do if theres a grey cloud in the sky charlie know what you yorkis are like :D:D:D:D:D .pm me your moblie and make sure we have everyones mob no whos coming:0

i dont feel comfortable giving you my moby no, it will end up in phone boxes all around bolton!  :p

i thought it already was Rossi .

:D  :D  :p

Sound like it wil be a good blat.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. I've got too many things getting in the way this weekend for a Long blat.

I might get out for an hour or so, if I'm lucky.  :down:

I guess someone else will have to take rear guard.  :D

Hope it stays dry for you, and I'll hopefully see you all out over the long weekend.

Mat.  :D

rossi i can always get you on your 0898 no you give me anyways:p .whats this marcus is coming??????.charlie think that the mcy ds the round about before clithereo on a59 .get ready for a mini coast to coast boys and girls :D

Hi Charlie

Got the pass out from SWMBO

Will be coming down the A59 from Skipton, probably team up with POTSER so where in Clithero and when?

Rik

(Have PM'd Phone no)

Yep, - Looks like Marcus ( drive it like you stole it ) is playing out. :D:D:D:D

PS, - didn't realise thet'd got phones in Bolton yet!!:p:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Charlie

Got the pass out from SWMBO

Will be coming down the A59 from Skipton, probably team up with POTSER so where in Clithero and when?

Rik

(Have PM'd Phone no)

Apparantly there's a McDonalds on a roundabout on the A59 in Clitheroe. All meeting there at 11am, - will pm you my mobile no.

If you need more info, - Higgsti will be able to help  you out.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Charlie.

can anyone whos coming print out the route(best i can give ya)could only print 2 my printer ribbons running out unless you think you can keep up.charlie we dont need telephone boxes here in bolton we all have satalite phones if you want rossis tel no look in the back of one of yer art pamplets.:d:D:D:D

fooking el wont av me car back together by 11 am

gutted

Start on it tonight, - should have it done for tomorrow!!

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :D

that another kicking your after lar? yeah charlie im the one with huge chebs and the body to die for! you get me with the wife im sure i could talk smut to you for free! ;)