WSCC at Cadwell

Mark Stanton

I sent my cheque of ages ago for Cadwell, ive not had a response/confirmation as yet.  I am planning on driving up the night before and camping, will anyone else be doing the same??  I am driving from shropshire/Staffs if anyone wants to join me.  kyle

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Aussie

• Buzz Billsberry

• stever

I sent my cheque of ages ago for Cadwell, ive not had a response/confirmation as yet.  I am planning on driving up the night before and camping, will anyone else be doing the same??  I am driving from shropshire/Staffs if anyone wants to join me.  kyle

My cheque has been cashed now (took a while but I gather the organiser was on his hols) Still no sign of confirmation as yet though.

My mate is driving up with trailer from Staffs the night before and i'm going up from Warks. We are not camping though, doing the b&b thing like the true wimps that we are  :D  :D  :D

Cheque has been cashed also.  

Travelling up from Oxfodshire the night before and doing the camping thing.

Whats the crack with tuition, any ideas on prices / availability

Karl

Hi Kyle and Ash, don't worry you guys are in have just been rushed off my feet of late. Will get an e-confirmation to you asap.

Kind regards,

Nick Kjaer

ps: is still spaces available...

===================

CONFIRMATIONS UPDATE:

===================

For those who haven't received confirmation here's a new list of people who's entries have been received:

Andrew Lyall

Kyle Rushall

Steve Wells

Jeff Cooper

Steve Cause

Mick Dent

Robert Warwick

Peter Wilding

Lee Whindle

The following people have been entered, but need to tell me which group they want to be in:

M Walsh

N Ash

M Williamson

R Wharton

R Tyas

Andy Miller

Andrew Telling

Cheers guys,

Nick  :)

I carn't belive that this has not filled up yet, one of the best tracks in the land and for BARGAIN PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

===================

CONFIRMATIONS UPDATE:

===================

For those who haven't received confirmation here's a new list of people who's entries have been received:

Andrew Lyall :t-up:

Kyle Rushall

Steve Wells

Jeff Cooper

Steve Cause

Mick Dent

Robert Warwick

Peter Wilding

Lee Whindle

The following people have been entered, but need to tell me which group they want to be in:

M Walsh

N Ash

M Williamson

R Wharton

R Tyas

Andy Miller

Andrew Telling

Cheers guys,

Nick  :)

Live 8 miles from Cadwell.

PM me if you need alternative camping or accomodation.

depending on numbers i will scout about and get you all in together.

;)

Andrew Lyall

Kyle Rushall

Steve Wells

Jeff Cooper

Steve Cause

Mick Dent

Robert Warwick

Peter Wilding

Lee Whindle

M Walsh

N Ash

M Williamson

R Wharton

R Tyas

Andy Miller

Andrew Telling

Cheers guys,

Nick  

My cheque has been cashed but my name is missing off the list or is there an earlier list I have missed

hi Folks

this is just about the best circuit for 7-type cars in the uk.  Its fearsome.  I don't understand why there are spaces left at this late date.

Hi.

I might be interested in doing this, but its work dependant :(

But would I be allowed to play in my S2000? :D

Oh, and by the way. I've never seen the new chicane used on a car trackday yet, and the extra run off area on the hairpin is green tarmac/asphalt.

You need to be a WSCC member, and normally we don't allow tin tops. I know the S2000 is a convertible, but it ain't a Westfield. So unless we share the days with the TVR Club (as we sometimes do) we wouldn't allow rag top Trevors either. Nor MGF's, or Mx5's... well, you get the idea...

You need to be a WSCC member, and normally we don't allow tin tops. I know the S2000 is a convertible, but it ain't a Westfield. So unless we share the days with the TVR Club (as we sometimes do) we wouldn't allow rag top Trevors either. Nor MGF's, or Mx5's... well, you get the idea...

The only reason I asked is because an invite was posted on the North Yorkshire Lotus Owners Club (NYLOC) website.

Hi GTFCTIM, to be totally honest unfortunately I think due to the low numbers (and not wanting to not even break even on the event) we would consider it yes.

Cheers,

Nick

As the responsible WSCC Committee Member for this event please can I confirm some issues.

The Drive Registration Form which you can find on this site on the "Regulations" tab clearly states that you do not have to be a WSCC member to register for this event.

Nor do you need a Westfield (or TVR) - see item 9 - a rag top is fine.

Please be patient when it comes to acknowledgements - Nick is working uner some pressure to sort the paperwork - if you have registered - turn up on the day and you will be made very welcome... we are still short of entries and WSCC is still in a position of having to underwrite the costs of the event !

I am pleased to tell you that the Plays Kool team are assisting me on the day and will be available throughout the event if you need them.

Tuition from a qualified ARDS Instructor will be available free of charge on the day - more information at Sign On.

Finally - be there by 08:15 and make sure you have your RTA Driving License with you - Motorsport Vision will not let you on circuit without it.

See you at Cadwell - mail me at pr@wscc.co.uk if you have any issues.