• stever

Hi Nick,

put me in the beginers class only done a couple of track days

Thanks Rob

:sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

ROFL!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

G'day folks

Just a quick message - please don't send me any e-mails or PM's re Cadwell - because I won't be able to provide any answers to your queries  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D Please contact Aussie - NIck Kjaer or Steve Robinson  :D  :D  :D

weather warm, stubbies cold off to throw another prawn on the barbie (thats as polite as I'm gonna be)  :D  :D  :D

I'll be down spectating as my westy will be on a ship somewhere in the Atlantic heading for the States; now I don't know if I've mentioned this.....:p:p

Buzz

Bring your helmet Pete, I'll take you round!  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Cheers Charlie my new project for cadwell is called 'blag-a-ride' there will be certian people I will be hoping to get a ride with

Buzz

I'll be down spectating as my westy will be on a ship somewhere in the Atlantic heading for the States; now I don't know if I've mentioned this.....:p:p

Buzz

Bring your helmet Pete, I'll take you round!  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Cheers Charlie my new project for cadwell is called 'blag-a-ride' there will be certian people I will be hoping to get a ride with

Buzz

So you don't like my Speedsport then!!!??????  :D  :D  :D  :D

Promise to wear my pyjamas!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

CHARLIE.

Is it possible to come and spectate on this event? As I don't yet have my kit but, would love to come and watch, to see what the club is all about for when I do get the car.

Is it possible to come and spectate on this event? As I don't yet have my kit but, would love to come and watch, to see what the club is all about for when I do get the car.

Yep. No problem at all. Might even get a ride round the track.

CHARLIE

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :)

Yep. No problem at all. Might even get a ride round the track.

CHARLIE

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :)

Sounds really good. :D Count me as there. I will book the day off work on tuesday when I go back.

Mark,

I've been hoping to be able to come to this, but my Westy is going into the garage on Friday and I'm not sure if it will be ready in time. (Need a bit of luck). Are there still places? I've done a few track days, but not in my Westfield, so I think I should go for the novice group. Any chance of a provisional booking?

Cheers

Phil

Absolutely!! What class you interested in?

Cheers,

Nick

This is my first trackday in the Westy (I've done three track days before, but they were in a Peugeot 205 GTi), so I think I should go for group A.  

I note your a local (I live in Earley). Are there any plans for a convoy on 6th?

Confirmations Update:

The following people are all in:

Richard Naylor

Steve Briance

Ken Deamer

Dave Taylor - What group do you want to be in mate?

Paul Jones

Kevin Jones

Brett Whittingham - What group?

And the following people still need to tell me what group they want to be in:

M Williamson

R Wharton

R Tyas

Andy Miller

Andrew Telling

Cheers guys,

Nick