• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Aussie

• Buzz Billsberry

• stever

Whats the noise restrictions on these events?

Gave my car a good thrashing on the way home from croft and I'm sure I've left the baffles on route.

:(

Whats left in there is rattling around when I let off so a new can is most definately required at some point but just how soon?

:bangshead:

its 105 at Cadwell  :D  :D

its still 105  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Sorry, it kept coming up with a failure, it said server was full? Didn't realise it had posted once never mind 3 times.

:oops:

Space available BTT  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Jamie  :arse:  :arse:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :arse:  :arse:  :D  :D  :devil:  :arse: and stop using your Pa's log in  :D  :D  :devil:

Heya,

For those of you who have sent your entry forms, just thought would let you know, that you've all been accepted into the groups that you want and that confirmation will be sent out later this week.

For those of you wishing to enter, there's still plenty of spaces but hurry up and get those entry forms in, before all that changes !!!  :D  :D

==========================================

£105 for a day @ Cadwell = Pretty good value we think !!! lol.

==========================================

Adios amigos,

Nick

• 4 weeks later...

=======================================================================================

* NOTE : FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP, PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR DRIVING LICENCES ON THE DAY AS CADWELL MAY WISH TO SEE THEM.

=======================================================================================

Also for those of you yet to sign up and who are planning to, you're going to need to get those cheques in soon-ish as we are going to be opening the day up to non-members in the not too distant future.

Cheers guys,

Nick  :)

Nick,

Have you sent the confirmations out ? as I hav'nt got one. Just checking you have my entry ?

Cheers

Nick

Bit early for confirm issues - but evryone who has so far entered has a space  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Have you sent the confirmations out ? as I hav'nt got one. Just checking you have my entry ?

Yeah mate have got your entry form and have been put in the group you want etc and yeah confirmation will be sent out to you on Tuesday.

Cheers,

Nick

• 4 weeks later...
Space available - Book Now  :D  :D  :D

I would love to Mark but I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before but I'm in the USA with My Westfield for 4 weeks calling in to Las Vegas, Helo ride over/round the GC and popping upto Frisco and I think a drive down Hollywood boulevard!

Buzz :p

mmm, looking forward to it, but must remember to back off throttle when going over the crest on 'the mountain' :sheep:

Had a slight altercation with a crash barrier on the TVR day - Very embarassing - and in full view of the spectating Mr Robinson as well :blush:  

Richard