WSCC at Cadwell

Mark Stanton

Karl's message got me thinking so i thought i'd better check i'd got mine. I can't find the paper part of the licence. I had my wallet handed in to the police a few months back after i'd left it in a shop. I thought i'd got everything back but now i'm wondering.

I take it i need the paper part as that's the bit that says if your disqualified etc. Anyone know for sure?

:durr:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Aussie

• Buzz Billsberry

• stever

Great day! Superb organisation, great weather, fantastic track... thoroughly enjoyed meself! Nuff said.

:D

Me too  :t-up:

A very big thanks to everybody concerned.  :)

Yep will agree with that.. we had a cracking time and  what a track  :devil:  thanks to all concerned for organizing  :t-up:

Nice to put a name to a few more faces also...

still not sure a belly full of booze and a night in a tent was the answer  :bangshead:

Top day also.  Thanks to those involved in organising, excellent job.

Many thanks to Chaz for taking my little bro out, I'd been promising him a ride all day and when he did come out with me the car packed up, just as we was coming into the mountian, didn't even get to complete a full lap with him.  Thanks very much it made his day.  :t-up:

Cheers

Karl

My first proper track day in my busa ( I don't include the day I did at Elvington as a real challenging track day ).

I echo all the positive comments, ( especially after the briefing ).  Many Thanks to all concerned, I look forward to the next event. :D

Never driven Cadwell before it was amazing

Excellent organisation messers Robinson and Aspden, you should tell Croft how to get so many sessions into 1 day.

Thanks to Stu and Emma for the "Mobile" acomodation

Thanks to Jeff fo putting his belly before his mates and disapearing early :p  :D  :p

Thanks to Jeff fo putting his belly before his mates and disapearing early :p  :D  :p

:down:  :down::D  :D  :D  :D  :D    :arse:  :arse:    :arse::sheep: