WSCC at Cadwell

Mark Stanton

Seems a lot of group c cars 23 in all  ???  and a disproportionate amount in the other groups.

And that is a driver listing rather than numbers of cars. Some (e.g. Me/Mrs) are sharing one car - and there may be others...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Aussie

• Buzz Billsberry

• stever

If anyone's willing to take passengers for the day, could you please let me know...

My Westie's out of action at present but my girlfriend & I are camping overnight and will be there at the event for spectating purposes and camera shots.

I'll be bringing my bullet camera gear with so so have a think about it... (see other thread regarding my very generous offer)

"Stoney Broke But..."

Drop me a line at KWJHarrison@NTLWorld.Com

Cheers

Kyle Harrison

CHARLIE ON KAZ'S COMPUTER.

No problem with giving you a ride round the track, - have to supply your own helmet though! :t-up:  :)

Charlie.

Morning Rob Stopping in Keddington House Hotel in Louth with Charlie and a few others and we may be having a beer or 2!!

Buzz

3 of us from up here considering camping out, reckon its a couple of hour drive for us at least ... am i right in thinking we have to be there early wednesday mornin  ???

Hi PANIC time,

my bro and i are coming up to Cadwell on  tuesday night, i understand that we will both need our driving licenses.  Just come back from holiday and he has lost his photocard license but still has the paper counter-part is this sufficent?

Cheers

Karl

Aussie

just got back from me 2 week hols, sent you an e-mail and pm about reasigning my place due to car not being ready before I left  .

Tried to phone on your mobile but no luck.

Has it been possible to pass it on  ???  ???

Cheers

Karl

Alright guys, this is one last drive for those last few entries. Anyone wishing to come will still be more than welcome as there are still spaces available.

If your interested in coming we will accept your payment on the day however entry forms still need to be emailed to me so that I have a record of anyone wishing to turn up last minute on the day (note this does not include the people who are already gonna pay on the day, your entries have been received)

Cheers,

Nick

Anyone looking for a place, looks like i`ll not be able to make it due to car still being in bits  :(  :(

tel, pm or e-mail me for a last minute bargain

;)  ;)

cheers

Karl

0780 3082814

Alright guys, this is one last drive for those last few entries. Anyone wishing to come will still be more than welcome as there are still spaces available.

If your interested in coming we will accept your payment on the day however entry forms still need to be emailed to me so that I have a record of anyone wishing to turn up last minute on the day (note this does not include the people who are already gonna pay on the day, your entries have been received)

Cheers,

Nick

I should get my car back from the garage this afternoon if all goes smoothly, i.e. if I don't have to wait for any parts. I've then got to put various things back on and test drive it. If all goes well I'll be there as a driver in group A. But I won't know for sure till this evening, or perhaps tomorrow morning. (Not sure how I'm going to get the car back from the garage yet.)

Do you want me to send you a form now and cancel if things go pear-shaped, or shall I wait till I know what is happening?

Phil