WSCC at Cadwell

Mark Stanton

Can't make it myself either Buzz - cos I'll be well into the southern hemisphere  :D  :devil:  :D G'day  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Aussie

• Buzz Billsberry

• stever

well some of us will be there! :p

But they have changed it a fair bit in the last 18 months

Good job that I have a 2005 circuit guide book then :t-up:  :cool:

Is the circuit book well worth the £40 price tag?  I have considered buying it, as i would like to complete a few trackdays this year, will be attending cadwell along with my brother.

Karl

I bought one a year or so back. It came in handy at Ty Croes (a track I'd never driven before).

Did consider buying another this year, but then wonder just how much the tracks are likely to have changed?

Let me know if you're coming along to the meet one month, I'll bring mine for you to have a look if you're interested.

Andy

It's unlikely that a track would change wholesale from one year to the next, so you should be OK for the most part. Changes to a couple of bends mean you just have to relearn those bends/sections, and not necessarilly the whole track...

Yep. That's what I figured. They now sell 'single' circuits too, so if one of the circuits I was doing did change, I could always just buy that one.

Andy

Ok cheers Andy i'll let you know, may just treat myself anyway, the wife buys enough new clothes every month for me to justify it  :p  :D

:)

Yep, at the end of the day, what can you get for 40 quid these days? :D

Doesn't buy many upgrades...

Andy

Is the circuit book well worth the £40 price tag?  I have considered buying it, as i would like to complete a few trackdays this year, will be attending cadwell along with my brother.

Karl

even better value when you only pay £30 at Autosport ;)

Not really read the full details of any track yet, but seems to give you the best line, approach and exit for each and every bend, as well as generall information about the track etc.

I'd like to know what's changed. Paul?

You will have to travel up Norf to find out

A hint is you can now be a lot more commited into the old hairpin

Also a bus stop chcaine to be used if neededbetween Mansfield and the bottom of the mountain

So Blatters are you busy bottling Southen air [cos it makes more power] and comming up

A hint is you can now be a lot more commited into the old hairpin

Gravel or tarmac run off?

Also a bus stop chcaine to be used if neededbetween Mansfield and the bottom of the mountain

For bikes mainly, I'll bet...

So Blatters are you busy bottling Southen air [cos it makes more power] and comming up

I'd like to come along, but can't say at the moment...