• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Aussie

• Buzz Billsberry

• stever

• 1 month later...

Boing BTT

Space still available at this quality circuit.

Its the full Cadwell Circuit and a must for everyone that enjoys driving their Westfield - its a bostin circuit

entry From can be downloaded via the "Regs" page on www.wscc.co.uk

Don't delay - weather will be great* - company will be superb  :D  :D  :D  Tuition and advice available  :D

* Indian Summer has been ordered - past 3 years have been good  ;)  ;)  :D

I would love to do it but just cant commit to this yet, hopefully there will be a space left when i know whats happening with work!

Hopefully see you there

Cheers

Kevin

I'm assuming I'm in if there are still spaces available???

Drop Aussie a PM - you should be receiving a confirmation  ;)

Space is still available - lets hope you're extremely lucky if you leave it too late Mr Hogman  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Hey Mark

Whats the closing date and how may spaces are available for this? Its looking much better now that I will be able to make it, but just have to hold on alittle longer due to work but should know soon!

Cheers

Kevin

Can't recall closing date but if you download an entry from fro the "Regs" button at www.wscc.co.uk    I think it notes something  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

Not too sure of details on this event cos I can't be there myself either  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

With the date drawing nearer guys, lets get those entry forms in yeah...

Also if anyone knows of someone who owns a Westfield-esque car, let 'em know bout the day yeah so that they can come along. They don't have to be just WSCC or TVRCC memebers...

See you there guys,

Aus  :)

need to cancel :(  as car not going to be ready in time.

How do i get in touch with Nick.

Anyone got his e-mail address?

send him a PM  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

To be honest we could seriously do with some entries else this event could fall flat on its  :arse:  :arse:

C'mon folks this is a top quality circuit and we've cut the entry fee to the bone for ya  :D  :D  ;)

Having a Durrrrr moment  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Hadn't put 2 and 2 together Nick = Aussie.

Obviously 2 many late nights putting car together!

To be honest we could seriously do with some entries else this event could fall flat on its..  

Perhaps it's still a bit too far in the future for some to book a fun day out Mark.  I for one have intentions to go, but rarely know what I'm doing more than a month ahead.

I am hoping to be there but need to hold on alittle longer due to work commitments not being finalised, but fingers crossed hope to be there for the first time ever - ooooo scarey :D

Cheers

Kevin