0-60 times.

Bananaman

low 12s is good but not good enough.

But they can do that all day long, and from every set of lights, on road tyres and without needing to refill a nitrous bottle, purge the nitrous properly before making a run etc etc.

And none of them have ever blown up making a pass  ;)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bananaman

• fastcarl

• samcooke

• gee_fin

ah, but that is a picture of what we can assume to be a small child ergo the urine height line can be assumed to be of a low height. also as we do not know the heights of ;

a, the child

b, the urinal

c, the height line

we can assume if we take all these factors into account that im talking total CRAP  :arse:  :t-up:  :p  ;)

Is your Mini the one with the coal stacks ;)  :D poking up from the bonnet ?  (Carl A ?)  If we're talking about the same car then I don't think yours is quite road legal is it ? ;)

The chaps here were talking about road legal cars that they drive to and from the track.  Lets make sure we're comparing petrol with petrol and not diesel ;)

steve ,yes tis i, but i never said it was road legal ,if u read all the thread ive mentioned that its a drag racer, it seems i have rubbed some folk up the wrong way , probably my opening statment ,it was never men't to sound so smartarse, i just thought i'd engage adult people in some banter rather than the young sprogs u get on the mini boards, also ,im curious how you ID d  me but as i type i think ive got u but u r usually too busy to talk .

the vast majority[and i mean majority] of westfield owners who dont really know that much on the tech side and have enough cash to just buy what they need from suppliers but ultimatly make themselves look silly by making coments on subjects they really know very little about .this will hold them back ultimatly.

How to win friends and influence people... :p

Having built my own Westfield (and previously built a race-spec Mk 1 Golf GTI, including slotting in the engine on the drive) as well as having owned / repaired a 1969 Mini fitted with a 1275 engine and Cooper S discs, I can only bow-down to your vast David Vizard-like knowledge.  :p  :p

But hey what do I know, after all I'm just some 'rich kid' who had to beg, steal, borrow and sell various bodily parts to fund my dream car...

:0

i just thought i'd engage adult people in some banter

Mmmmmm. ???

but you sound like the vast majority[and i mean majority] of westfield owners who dont really know that much on the tech side and have enough cash to just buy what they need from suppliers but ultimatly make themselves look silly by making coments on subjects they really know very little about .this will hold them back ultimatly.

Uhhohh... :0

Doesnt 'read' like banter to me (and I'm guessing quite a few others), the addition of a few smileys goes a long way :t-up:

Like when I mentioned wheelspinning :devil:  :p  ;)

I thought I'd engage in some banter too....  :sheep:

[yet more banter]

So if we could get a standard Mini and standard factory built Westfield on the drag strip, who would win?

And if we could find a Westfield owner with enough knowledge and money to make a dedicated dragster out of it, using comparable funds and mods, who would win then? :devil:

[/yet more banter]

bl**** fast accelerating taxi please.... :D