Oulton Park trackday 26th Aug

Andrew

Some people said was happy to pay. I want nothing for them, but they will be in my garage near to a pot.

I would charge 2 quid for one of those. Whatever is left in the pot at the end of the day will go to a charity. (If the club has any suggestions about any of the ones we are engaged with, ill be more than happy to make the funds arrive).

@Andy Banks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We support AirAmbulance and Makeawish. There are links in the members area👍

8 hours ago, maurici said:

Guys, I have 12 stickers written down... That means there is 5 left that haven said the colour (I´ve already gessed Adam´s and Russ ones...).

I´m cutting them toonigh so If I don´t have the coulours I will just have to gess them.

White for me please.

Purple for me please! 😜

Met office has issued a weather warning for Tuesday and Wednesday.. Wind! Campers may need extra long tent pegs and @AdamR may need a bit of ballast in his car to keep it earth bound. 😉 

What's the plan with garages? I think we should have two allocated to us plus Maurici has one? As far as I know they're only allowing one car per garage though, so that's three of us sorted. I'm not bothered about a garage, so unless someone can come up with some sort of lottery.. first come first served?

For the rest of us, how about forming a gathering at the back of the paddock, next to the grass for any campers? The paddock tends to fill up nearest the garages first, so hopefully we'd be able to form a socially distanced group at the back? 

• Haha 1

On 21/08/2020 at 12:44, CosKev said:

For anyone wanting to come and be a pretend helper I've just been informed by someone that's spoke to oulton park today each driver booked on track can have four 'helpers' each,and they don't need to arrive with the driver 👍

Just give the booked in drivers name to the person on the gate 😁

Anyone need a couple of helpers?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Met office has issued a weather warning for Tuesday and Wednesday.. Wind! Campers may need extra long tent pegs and @AdamR may need a bit of ballast in his car to keep it earth bound. 😉 

What's the plan with garages? I think we should have two allocated to us plus Maurici has one? As far as I know they're only allowing one car per garage though, so that's three of us sorted. I'm not bothered about a garage, so unless someone can come up with some sort of lottery.. first come first served?

For the rest of us, how about forming a gathering at the back of the paddock, next to the grass for any campers? The paddock tends to fill up nearest the garages first, so hopefully we'd be able to form a socially distanced group at the back? 

sounds good to me. Suggest all that have a gazebo bring one, so we can form a makeshift garage area 

1 hour ago, John Dolan - Chairman said:

Anyone need a couple of helpers?

I'm sure I'll need some help ;) I'll do my best to remember at the gate!

So, John Dolan and Kevin....?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AdamR said:

I'm booked on the track if that's me!👍

• Like 1

Hope the weather isn't as bad as the current BTCC race. Looks like @RussH must of passed by this morning :Rain-icon:

1 hour ago, AdamR said:

Nick Clarke, Kevin can’t make it. 😃

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, syman84 said:

Hope the weather isn't as bad as the current BTCC race. Looks like @RussH must of passed by this morning :Rain-icon:

Just watching it now. Looks like they've concreted over Russ's favorite run off area at Lodge. 😉 

DSC_5915.thumb.JPG.2f3dce9d213e7ab437fa5aa191a47144.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2