Oulton Park trackday 26th Aug

Andrew

Trackday at Oulton. 26th Aug, open pitlane, 105db.

A few of us are now in the process of booking onto this one now.

I've got a discount group set up with MSV, but unfortunately due to them all working from home, they've insisted I make the payment for the group in one hit. I've now got payment from six people so the five car 10% discount should be secure after I make the initial payment. I'm presuming I can add more to the group at a later date, we''ll see.. 

Cost of the day is £259 less 10% discount = £233.10  

So far we have:

1. Me PAID  Booked

2 syman84 PAID Booked

3 EBDEngineering PAID Booked

4 LukeW PAID Booked

5 Andy (Sycho) PAID Booked

6 Jeff C PAID Booked

7 AdamR PAID Booked

8 RussH ?

Thanks for the prompt payment gents. 👍

I'll give MSV a call sometime today and get us booked on.

** People who want to join in the fun, can now, I was told, book directly with MSV on 0843 453 3000, and quote my name, Andrew Dixon, to join the discount group. **

• Like 4

OK, I've just paid for the group of seven. 👍

@RussH Apparently at this stage there's loads of space.. I couldn't get a number.. but you may be able to play the waiting game..

• Thanks 1

This lockdown has certainly got everybody’s mojo back to get out on track👍

having done a loanley day at oulton just me and @RussH in feb then doing croft with a group. i would much rather do 3-4 quality full days with a group of you chaps than on my own.

hopfully we can get a good indian summer so we get plenty out in september and october as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, syman84 said:

having done a loanley day at oulton just me and @RussH in feb then doing croft with a group. i would much rather do 3-4 quality full days with a group of you chaps than on my own.

hopfully we can get a good indian summer so we get plenty out in september and october as well

Just improved a tough day at work.. brought a smile to my face...that Syman finds it lonely spending a day with Russ!!

• Haha 4

As per the other thread.

Count me in on this as well.

Andrew. Please let me know how you would like me to pay you or if I need to pay direct?

Just in case I don't get the car back together for some reason do you know if they will accept cancellations?

Thanks

Ian

7 hours ago, IanD said:

As per the other thread.

Count me in on this as well.

Andrew. Please let me know how you would like me to pay you or if I need to pay direct?

Just in case I don't get the car back together for some reason do you know if they will accept cancellations?

Thanks

Ian

I've just edited the first post to give the booking details.

MSV will have a cancellation policy, as do all TDOs. 

Just fished this from their website:

If you are unable to attend the booked track day, please call our sales team as soon as possible during office hours (Mon-Fri 8:30 - 18:00. In these circumstances, then, provided MSV Trackdays are notified no later than 14 days prior to the original booking date, MSVT will endeavour to reschedule your booking or provide a credit towards a later trackday (subject to availability) up to the face value of the existing booking.* MSVT are unable to cancel, credit or refund bookings within 14 days of the event at the request of the customer. In most cases a name change is permissible.

With the demand for track time at the moment I don't think you'd have much trouble selling your place on if you needed to tbh.

If you do take the plunge Ian, lets know when you're in. Should be a good day.😎

Great thanks Andrew

I will get it booked over the next few days and let you know.

Looking forward to it. 

Ian

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IanD said:

Looking forward to it. 

I think you'll enjoy it Ian. I always think you sprint bods that just stick to sprint tracks really miss out on some of the best circuits in the country.. Oulton, Cadwell, and Donington to name but a few. 😎

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I always think you sprint bods that just stick to sprint tracks really miss out on some of the best circuits in the country.

I agree - also hope you enjoy the extra seat time Ian!

• Like 1

I´m dubious...

I´m meant to be in anglesey the 3rd of july... and my personal policy does not allow me to book a trackday untill the previous one is safely finished and the car is still in one piece.

On the other hand, looks like is going to be a MEGA day with so many westfields and I would hate to miss it out.

Dunno what to do.

Do we book through MSV Andrew or via Dixon Trackdays?

• Haha 1

Just now, RussH said:

Do we book through MSV Andrew or via Dixon Trackdays?

PLease. don´t fxxing mess around. Is stated very clear in the OP.

Andrew Trackdays, MSV Dixon group.

• Haha 1