Oulton Park trackday 26th Aug

Andrew

6 minutes ago, maurici said:

Dunno what to do.

6 weeks in between... that is enough for a full rebuild. Do it!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AdamR said:

6 weeks in between... that is enough for a full rebuild. Do it!

Unless you are implying that i do drop the car from anglesey straight to yours, and you rebuild it... in 6 weeks I have about time for changing the rear brake pads...

and that is about it.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, maurici said:

PLease. don´t fxxing mess around. Is stated very clear in the OP.

Andrew Trackdays, MSV Dixon group.

I haven’t read it, I’m busy fixing track cars. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RussH said:

I haven’t read it, I’m busy fixing track cars. 

Cars?? You only need one Russ! 🙂 Book through MSV and say you want to be in my gang. 👍

35 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Book through MSV and say you want to be in my gang. 👍

@Andrew you cant say "wanna to be in my gang" anymore 🤣

• Haha 1

I think as it looks like it's going to be another fun day I am going to make the trek..and hope that by then we are allowed to stay out overnight..

Andrew I will contact your subsidiary MSV and get booked on..

• Like 3

If is still not allowed to stay overnight, i have massive space for trailers and two rooms @ barelly 20 minutes from the track. 

Im happy to host some fellow members. Whatever to actually help to get back to normal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello, I’ve never done a track day and only got a 1.6cvh SEW. Would it be worth me having a go at this or would I be a mobile chicane?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, maurici said:

If is still not allowed to stay overnight, i have massive space for trailers and two rooms @ barelly 20 minutes from the track. 

Im happy to host some fellow members. Whatever to actually help to get back to normal.

Maurici

That's a kind offer

6 hours ago, Jonk179 said:

Hello, I’ve never done a track day and only got a 1.6cvh SEW. Would it be worth me having a go at this or would I be a mobile chicane?

My first westie was a cvh and I had plenty of fun on track..in fact that is the idea of track days for everyone to have fun at their own pace...plus you will still be quicker than others..

9 hours ago, Jonk179 said:

We all have the same smile when we are sideways at 30mph.

I would say that one of the days where there is a large group of us would be a good first day for someone. You can follow to know the lines and there is an abundance of knowledge if you have any questions or small problems. 

We were at croft in March and one car had a exhaust issue. Said owner went off to find a welder or local garage by the time he was back we had the can off ready for him to take to a local garage. He only lost about an hour of running. 

As said above you will still be quicker than most plus everyone has to start somewhere. 

3 hours ago, Mole said:

My first westie was a cvh and I had plenty of fun on track..in fact that is the idea of track days for everyone to have fun at their own pace...plus you will still be quicker than others..

You won’t be slowest if @Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO  is going 

• Haha 2

I’m booked. There are quite a few places left so let’s make it a WSCC takeover 

• Like 1

I think, with Russ, we are magnificent eight?

1. Me PAID  Booked

2 syman84 PAID Booked

3 EBDEngineering PAID Booked

4 LukeW PAID Booked

5 Andy (Sycho) PAID Booked

6 Jeff C PAID Booked

7 AdamR PAID Booked

8 RussH  Booked

Two more for a second free garage .. although I don't know if we'll all be allowed to squeeze in..