Speed fines to go up

neilb

So if you have a legally registered, taxed and insured car, get caught by a camera and they plan to charge you a higher fine to pay compensation to the victims of sex offences, violence etc..

Why can’t they take the money of the scum that commit the crimes in the first place, lets face it if you are going to prison for a life sentence what need have you for a house, car, bank account, TV, Video, furniture or anything else for that matter?

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• Bananaman

• Martin Keene

• david.c

They spent too much money on the war so have to replace the money somehow, and this is a way to do it without raising taxes.  b******ds.

Scruffy

I feel like I'm in a minority group by being a reasonably law abiding citizen and having car tax, mot and insurance!

Roll on the next general election.

Richard.

Woohoo another one's toast!!!!

:D  :D I don’t condone this sort of behaviour of course  :p  ;)

I have no political bias or interest - but aren't the tories talking about increasing the 70mph speed limit to 80 or 85mph.  

David

Its about time us voting motorists got together and ENSURED that the party that had a manifesto that sorted these effing tax cameras once and for all were the party that us millions of motorists voted into power. Dont get me wrong, put them up outside schools and hammer any ******s driving like lunatics in those high risk areas but lets see some common sense.

I cant believe the current party is so out of touch about what the motorist thinks that they can even consider hammering us yet again to pay for the wrong doings of scum bag rapists, child abusers, murderers etc etc.

My son got mugged, no harm done really just took his watch and his mates bike and six weeks later we are still waiting for the police to come and take a statement, if that had been me doing 33mph in 30 limit, I'd have been fined and my licence marked at least 4 weeks ago by now. There is something seriously wrong with our judicial system when this can happen and I'm damn sure this is not an exception but the norm.

Oh well rant over, but how much more can we take :bangshead:

its just another labour tax, the same old class warfare, tax them that pay and let the scroungers take more! its just a shame that folks will rebel by voting for those liberal ****heads!and completely f***** democracy! :arse:  :blush:edited to say oi mr stanton how can they be worse than the current set of pc morons!

I hope there going to score an own goal with this one... one the news article I saw last night, even Victim Support (the group who stand to benefit from it) don't agree with it!!!

ah, but then again, when did a minor detail like that worry Labour :angry:

Thinking about they said on newsnight I already pay towards victim support, as my cars are insured if I have an accident and someone is hurt as a result my insurance will pay for their treatment, compensation etc., so why should I pay any more.

Let the scum take out public liability insurance so that they can pay the victims compensation.

Sorry silly me that you involve the police having to do more than setup a bunch of cameras to catch the criminals.

Have to say I was woundering if it was April 1st when i heard this on the News last night.

Bunch of danglers. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

When is the next GE, think I'll be voting Monster Raving Loony, carn't be worse than this or the last shower of ****e.

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Thanks Neil

I recon he'll be getting a few emails today.

a*****s the lot of them. :arse:

six weeks later we are still waiting for the police to come and take a statement, if that had been me doing 33mph in 30 limit, I'd have been fined and my licence marked at least 4 weeks ago by now.

If I were you, I'd be writing to my MP for his suggestions.......

Email the consultation coordinator bruce.bebbington@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk with your complaints about this proposal

I certainly will. EVERYBODY should, so get typing.......

I reckon that there is only one group of politicians. No parties. They divide them selves into party-like groups, allow each other terms of appearing to be the party in power, they pass unpopular laws, while the "opposition" group shout theatrically, and then at the end of a four-five year period they all change seats and never, ever, undo what their colleagues did. It's totalitarian but we mugs haven't yet noticed.  :down:

Email the consultation coordinator bruce.bebbington@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk with your complaints about this proposal

Neil

You wound't have his adress would you?

I will send a letter as well as I think that if they recive a certain amount of letters they have to look into it. ???

Andy :suspect: