Julie's Battle of the Odo's 2019 RESULTS ANNOUNCED

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

ooooh, now I want everyone to think of what a 60 mile drive feels like in their Westfield. Perhaps you would go to your local beauty spot, pop to the seaside or call in at a track to watch some motorsport. Well one of these guys is going to wish that he had done just that one extra journey, as this year it is going to be a really close competition.

Thank you very much for your entry Quinten and to everyone else, keep 'em coming. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ONLY 2 DAYS TO GO BEFORE THIS COMPETITION CLOSES

Email, text or PM your mileage to me and we will verify with your MOT certificate it if it is a winner. Competition closes on 8th November.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LukeW said:

@Julie Hall - Peak District AO Just PM’d you with my entry. Thought I’d missed the deadline.

I hope the brief trip on the 'truck of shame' hasn't cost you a prize!

• Haha 1

This pic taken in my garage last year, hints at capability of 'wining' by foul means 🤪

image.png.ef08d995591da5d8ddf5e3835f2c408d.png

On 23/10/2019 at 11:08, AdgeC said:

Would enter, but the rules discriminate against cars less than three years old :rolleyes:

Tongue in check comment I may add!

and those registered in the Isle of Man where there is no annual test ever ;)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AndyIoM said:

and those registered in the Isle of Man where there is no annual test ever ;)

or no speed limit.....................enjoy.....................! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you @LukeW, your entry has just altered things around again 👍 

Mr Bagpuss, you will get your chance next year😃

Come on everyone else, if you found a fiver in your pocket you would feel good wouldn't you? 3rd place gets you a fiver off your WSCC membership, what are you waiting for?

12 minutes ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

First place is @Quinten with 4600 miles, winning a £50 Westfield Parts Department voucher

Second place is @AndrewBClarke with 4540 miles, winning £10 off next years club membership fee

Third place is @LukeW with 2927 miles, winning £5 off next years club membership fee

Well done and thank you to everyone for entering. Remember though, you are all a winner if you drive a Westfield.

Well done all and it's no co-incidence that all 3 of these drivers don't live in the Peaks but have been for runs in them, which can only help get your (s)mileage up!:praise:

• Like 8

How close did Andrew and I got!  Amazing :yellow-westy:

56 minutes ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

Well done all and it's no co-incidence that all 3 of these drivers don't live in the Peaks but have been for runs in them, which can only help get your (s)mileage up!:praise:

If I'd live closer, my mileage would be intergalactic!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well done @Quinten and @LukeW  As Julie said, I needed to take one extra trip to the beach!  Still there is always next year and at least I can enter again. Thanks Julie for organising it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Well done @Quinten and @LukeW  As Julie said, I needed to take one extra trip to the beach!  Still there is always next year and at least I can enter again. Thanks Julie for organising it. 

Yes, but with your thirsty car the extra 61 miles might have cost you more than the £40 :d

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/11/2019 at 18:40, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

How many did you cover?🤓

I could have had third place there,but lack a Westfield badge on my nosecone!😛