Report New Forum Bugs Or Issues Here

Captain Colonial

2 hours ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

It seems to work perfectly for the main threads but not yet for any blog results (I guess you probably know that already!)

I didnt - I do now, and ive added another re-write rule to sort that too. Thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

On Chrome, the WSCC icon is missing when away from the homepage

Capture.PNG

Should be fixed?

I've broken it again :oops:

image.jpg

Does the same for me, but I've tried it as a Member and it was fine.  What fun!

Aware of this one. Its to do with an old expiring purchase (usually as part of testing). I'll need to manipulate the database to fix it for you.

Also Im doing a bit of work at the moment if the forum is a bit sketchy on Sunday evening.

3 hours ago, ACW said:

Aware of this one. Its to do with an old expiring purchase (usually as part of testing). I'll need to manipulate the database to fix it for you.

Also Im doing a bit of work at the moment if the forum is a bit sketchy on Sunday evening.

Won't report it's up and down like a brides nighty then :)

On 01/12/2016 at 20:58, ACW said:

Email and lack of responsiveness should improve over the next 24 - 48 hours.

I just wondered if the issue with the Email is still ongoing, as I am yet to receive any from the forum.

4 minutes ago, TableLeg said:

I just wondered if the issue with the Email is still ongoing, as I am yet to receive any from the forum.

I think it must be as I'm awaiting my first too....!

Also, when trying to send a PM I get message "your inbox is full, you must delete some messages before you send any more"

I did (delete some) but still couldn't send an new one...!

On 03/12/2016 at 16:32, ACW said:

Old google links etc should now be fixed. I have written a custom re-write engine redirect to handle these and done a bit of testing on it.

Is there still a problem ? - I was searching for something and used the google keywords of "dta e48 lambda" and this appeared as an entry for WSCC as follows

ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 05 16.23.jpg

And this is what you get when you click on it......

ScreenHunter_02 Dec. 05 16.24.jpg

I know it's an old post (2006) but I have an old ECU ! :blush:

Colin

48 minutes ago, tisme said:

Is there still a problem ? - I was searching for something and used the google keywords of "dta e48 lambda" and this appeared as an entry for WSCC as follows

ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 05 16.23.jpg

And this is what you get when you click on it......

ScreenHunter_02 Dec. 05 16.24.jpg

I know it's an old post (2006) but I have an old ECU ! :blush:

Colin

Thats a google trawling issue as the link goes to that thread when it clearly shouldnt.

Another issue I am yet to work out how to resolve....

Using the forum on a mobile, if I click 'Quote' to quote a response, I am then unable to delete this 'quote' from my reply before submitting the reply. The quote is added into a box stating the original users name and whilst you can delete the text in the box I can't find out how to delete the box and name reference too.

If I quit out and then re enter the site, and reply to a different post the same quoted text from earlier is included.

Am I doing something wrong?

8 hours ago, bunje said:

Just a quick update I've started receiving email updates for pms now. top work guys 

Still nothing for me..... :(

First email notification came through a couple of hours ago....!   :t-up: