Report New Forum Bugs Or Issues Here

Captain Colonial

1 hour ago, Scott Young - WSCC Chairman said:

I think you need to email Webmaster Chris on this one, nothing I can do personally for you I'm afraid as I'm thick.  Email webmaster@wscc.co.uk and refer to your post with this link: http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/topic/122218-report-new-forum-bugs-or-issues-here/?do=findComment&comment=1285869

Done :t-up:

Another "bug".  When you're using the date selector on editing a blog entry, the resulting entry is in 'merican.  The date below is supposed to be the 30th of November :p

Screenshot 2016-11-29 19.52.10.png

22 minutes ago, Quinten said:

Another "bug".  When you're using the date selector on editing a blog entry, the resulting entry is in 'merican.  The date below is supposed to be the 30th of November :p

oooh that one really needs sorting!

• Like 3

On Android, the new content button on the old forum took you to the end of the thread. On the new forum it takes you to the start of the tbread, so you have to scroll through the whole thread to get to the posts you haven't read. Bit inconvenient especially if it's a thread of several pages.

3 minutes ago, Stuart said:

On Android, the new content button on the old forum took you to the end of the thread. On the new forum it takes you to the start of the tbread, so you have to scroll through the whole thread to get to the posts you haven't read. Bit inconvenient especially if it's a thread of several pages.

As pointed out - you can set this link up as a custom link, so it can act as before if you want.

I'll put together a "how to" as soon as I get a chance :)

• Like 1

Might be same as Stuarts point

If I click new content I get a nice list.  If I then click on one it opens on the first page rather than the last page.

edit to say changing read status option might have sorted

2 hours ago, Quinten said:

1 hour ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

oooh that one really needs sorting!

Managed to sort it in blogs and the calendars :)

24 minutes ago, Scott Young - WSCC Chairman said:

Managed to sort it in blogs and the calendars :)

Riiiiight...

That is why when I looked it seemed to show the correct date format - doh!

Not a bug... I might just be being thick....but is there a way of seeing latest posts? Rather than unread posts.    

7 minutes ago, DamperMan said:

Not a bug... I might just be being thick....but is there a way of seeing latest posts? Rather than unread posts.    

Yes - it is fully customisable. You can use 'my streams' to create an activity stream and set it as the default 

I will put up a "how to"soon

26 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Riiiiight...

That is why when I looked it seemed to show the correct date format - doh!

You know I'm quick off the mark! :cool::t-up::westy:

24 minutes ago, iowlee said:

Is it me or not? I can't seem to reply to any of the threads in the sponsors/traders section?

Me neither. A most welcome money saving device at upgraditis time!

Have edited the rights for the traders section, notice though, only traders/sponsors can start topic, though any paid up club member can reply.

• Like 1

Probably my phone, but don't seem to be able to get messages on it. It's a Nokia windows phone and does have problems with some apps and stuff.

• Captain Colonial unpinned this topic