Report New Forum Bugs Or Issues Here

Captain Colonial

5 minutes ago, Dommo said:

I also appear to be lacking in email notification for PMs. It's definitely set to sent one when a PM is received. No email is sitting in the spam folder.

Me too

Small glitch encountered today. When replying on my build thread I quoted a previous comment.

Now everytime I hit add reply the same quote appears? It was a big quote so takes a lot of deleting. This was on an android phone.

Apologies if this is already known but I find a number of times when searching on Google for WSCC pages, then clicking on the link to view the page I get this error.

WSCC Error 1S160_2.jpg

Just to add, the above searched link was from 2015.

Edited by TableLeg
Added info.

25 minutes ago, TableLeg said:

Apologies if this is already known but I find a number of times when searching on Google for WSCC pages, then clicking on the link to view the page I get this error.

WSCC Error 1S160_2.jpg

Just to add, the above searched link was from 2015.

Thanks, they're already aware of this one.

13 hours ago, sdh2903 said:

Small glitch encountered today. When replying on my build thread I quoted a previous comment.

Now everytime I hit add reply the same quote appears? It was a big quote so takes a lot of deleting. This was on an android phone.

Whatever this was, maybe a phone issue, Is now ok, several more replies added with no reoccurrence.:yes:

A few minor things should improve now as Ade says.  I was bouncing emails back and forth between Ade, Chris and myself like a demented octopus yesterday until about 9 PM, and Ade was working hard tracking down little nasties and squashing them (technical term, that).  Might need to take the forums offline for an hour at some point to finalise the fixes.

On 02/12/2016 at 10:27, sdh2903 said:

Whatever this was, maybe a phone issue, Is now ok, several more replies added with no reoccurrence.:yes:

This will be a phone / phone browser glitch with Java Script. As long as it doesnt happen many times, then not a lot I can do on this.

Old google links etc should now be fixed. I have written a custom re-write engine redirect to handle these and done a bit of testing on it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ACW said:

Old google links etc should now be fixed. I have written a custom re-write engine redirect to handle these and done a bit of testing on it.

It seems to work perfectly for the main threads but not yet for any blog results (I guess you probably know that already!)

I've made a few mods to the mobile layout to lose some "white space" that was taking up room.

Seems a lot neater to me - but please try it out for yourselves.

On Chrome, the WSCC icon is missing when away from the homepage

Capture.PNG