NASA LIES and other musings....

Mulder

Considering how utterly incompetent governments are on everything else they do I find it hard to believe that they can run multiple conspiracies, each involving tens of thousands of people with hardly a blip.

In some ways conspiracy theories are comforting. OK, they may be malevolent, but at least someone is in charge of things behind the scenes and knows what they are doing. They truth I suspect is much more scary. There is no one in charge and nobody has a clue!

And now I'm off to my secret Illuminati meeting. Oops, did I just write that.

Jen the shape shifting lizard

Consider Bletchley Park WW2 codebreakers.

Military secrets are the best kept of all and the personnel who keep them do so to protect Nation, family and friends.

Governments are well prepared to spend vast sums of money to perpetuate a hoax, especially at the height of the cold war.

Western Governments are incredibly corrupt - most of us believe politicians to be liars yet we tend to believe them when they tell us about major worldwide events.

The intelligence services do kill people regularly that get to close to the truth.

Did we go to the moon in the 60's - not a chance IMO; we couldn't get there now with a manned mission.

I thought diana just died in a nasty accident?

Yes, but there have been a lot of theories about who caused it. Certainly it cleared up a big problem for the British establishment at the time!!

Yes, but there have been a lot of theories about who caused it. Certainly it cleared up a big problem for the British establishment at the time!!

at least she stood for something.....

The largest economy in the world relies on Oil & wars (Hillary Clinton's leaked emails prove this); now they (with our support) have ravished the Middle East and there are no more 'easy targets' the Cold war with Russia is being inflamed to feed the demand for military sales. It is an incredibly dangerous world we live in!

The Governments aren't dictating what happens - they are the puppets of the richest/most powerful people in the world.

Well, that's it for me... I could go nuclear at people calling one of my cherish family members a liar, but this is easier. No point arguing this one, so...

f00.gif

Well, that's it for me... I could go nuclear at people calling one of my cherish family members a liar, but this is easier. No point arguing this one, so...

f00.gif

you know the guy who jumped out? balls of steel ..... BIG balls of steel.....

at least she stood for something.....

Totally agree, I liked her. Screwed over by the establishment headed by Charlie who should have the balls to marry Camila and tell the establishment where to get off.

Hope your not on subtle meanings with your comment  :)

Nope - see second comment in the thread.

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/121696-nasa-lies-and-other-musings/?p=1279883

Haha I see Scott... must be amazing to talk to someone who has seen the earth that way. It's possibly the only thing money can't buy (yet)

I don't disagree nick but maybe?

Two guys jumped. Joe Kittinger in the 60's and Felix Baumgartner in 2012. Kittinger is a hero. I didn't warm to Baumgartner...

The largest economy in the world relies on Oil & wars (Hillary Clinton's leaked emails prove this); now they (with our support) have ravished the Middle East and there are no more 'easy targets' the Cold war with Russia is being inflamed to feed the demand for military sales. It is an incredibly dangerous world we live in!

The Governments aren't dictating what happens - they are the puppets of the richest/most powerful people in the world.

Hooray for oil!

Did he really jump? Could be another conspiracy .....