NASA LIES and other musings....

Mulder

I look forward to the treatise on chemtrails...  :rolleyes:

Well it is the stuff and nonsense section of the forum.....

Ah, but Bernie it may have looked like Guinness but who know whether it was alien blood? :p

I love a conspiracy theory and to be honest when presented by a rational man they make you think. Was Roswell really a weather balloon? Why did so many witnesses die?

I think there are far more things to question than the moon landings.

I have no doubt that the Americans did land on the Moon. Is it possible that some footage was "helped" possibly but the world watched it live. Every radio telescope was following the mission and as others have said, if it was in the slightest faked then the Russians would have jumped all over it.

Remember this was the space race, they were winning and the the Americans then changed the field they were playing on and stole the show.

Now do I think there is things we are not allowed to know, hell yes. Has UFO action been seen in space, yes again I would say but if there had been contact perhaps we as a world are not ready to know. How would every nut job religious freak react to such news? 

I too have been to the Cape and I am in awe of those early astronauts. When someone said, "who wants to sit on a huge rocket and shoot for the moon"? most sane people would run a mile, these guy's fought to be the ones. The right stuff does not begin to describe these people and their bravery. They are not stupid but they see things differently to us enriching us all when they do.

As for the unknown on here, I still wonder who Bert Jones was and was he actually Swiss Jeff anyway

How would every nut job religious freak react to such news?

The same way they do now, surely? 

I too have been to the Cape and I am in awe of those early astronauts. When someone said, "who wants to sit on a huge rocket and shoot for the moon"?

Wasn't it John Glenn on one of the Gemini missions who said he realised just before launch that he was sitting on "something dangerous" built by the lowest bidder?

The right stuff does not begin to describe these people and their bravery.

Couldn't agree more.

I remember that well. It was the only paper to read in the maternity hospital as my daughter was being born on that day.

Haha, if you knew what I knew about what was going on under your noses you'd be on medication :)

Spoooooooky

I think there's only one person on medication here...

R