NASA LIES and other musings....

Mulder

Yeah, that's what they WANT you to believe. But yellow and black is a hoax put out there by Westfield to increase sales of yellow and black cars. If you knew the TRUTH of why they wanted to do this it would change your world.

If we all stopped commenting on the post, then we stop fueling the fire

Chrome yellow and black. :t-up::t-up::t-up:

:yes: :yes: :yes:

• Like 1

I quite liked my red car. 

But my XI is green, they call it Westfield racing green.

Wonder what colour Mulder's car is? Our is he/it just a figment of my imagination? The truth is out there, deny everything and trust no-one!!

With apologies to anyone too young to remember X files. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

But did you know that Westfield built the lunar rover car, but it was actually filmed in a quarry near Dudley at night. If you look closely you can see the wheels are off a Thwaites dumper and the antenna is really a stainless stell colander from Woolworths.

That's why Woolworths closed down in truth, Doris from hardware was going to spill the beans but she had an accident with her Stannah stair lift when two strange men had just serviced it and so many others she told feared for their lives, so they did a crap job forcing the company to go bankrupt.

It is true, I read it on the internet

• Like 5

They are at it again!

They have just faked a Mars rover crash landing and sending in fake reports of the fake Mars landing not happening.

This is sure fire proof they are all lying!

But did you know that Westfield built the lunar rover car, but it was actually filmed in a quarry near Dudley at night. If you look closely you can see the wheels are off a Thwaites dumper and the antenna is really a stainless stell colander from Woolworths.

That's why Woolworths closed down in truth, Doris from hardware was going to spill the beans but she had an accident with her Stannah stair lift when two strange men had just serviced it and so many others she told feared for their lives, so they did a crap job forcing the company to go bankrupt.

It is true, I read it on the internet

For those in the know, there's a dead give away in the rover photos. If you look closely at the dust, you can see where Russ was doing donuts in it.

• Like 2

Not so long ago I used to laugh at the conspiracy theories until I really started investigating them.

Most of what we are told is just pure lies.

Derren Brown shows how easy it is to 'fool' intelligent people and makes no pretensions about it.  :)

Interesting 'conspiracies' I've looked at:

JFK Assasination

Moon Landings

9/11

Holocaust

Princess Diana 

I certainly won't say what my beleifs are on any of them as they are very emotive subjects to discuss on a public forum but an extremely good YouTube film is this:

Here's one to consider. If governments are spending VAST sums of money to create and perpetuate these lies and conspiracies, why would they let all that time, money and effort be undermined by ordinary folk armed with other people's videos, photos, the Internet and PowerPoint? Surely they would use their powers to silence such people however it was necessary in order to help keep the secret safe, not let them go on and on in public places. It would be incredibly cheap to do so compared to the cost of the "secret".

At the moment, I've got a big secret and I'm working very hard to keep it safe (well, I'm keeping my mouth shut, which in my case is very hard). If it appears in the Winter issue of Westfield World, I'll know Peter Osborne has twigged it and has to be silenced. If you see a new editor in place for no obvious reason in the Spring issue, you'll know he's been "taken care of".

Chairman Lizard

• Like 1