NASA LIES and other musings....

Mulder

I want the robot butler, flying car and jet pack I was promised by the TV programme Tomorrow's World.

Just think about that for a bit and you have got them all.

1) Your Mrs, she always looking after you.

2) Your Westfield

3) The pointy toe of the stilletto when you push your luck with 1)

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:

• Like 1

Just think about that for a bit and you have got them all.

1) Your Mrs, she always looking after you.

2) Your Westfield

3) The pointy toe of the stilletto when you push your luck with 1)

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:

1) If she's a robot, I want to know where the Off switch is

2) Fast, but doesn't fly, still gets stuck in traffic jams

3) I'll accept that... :d

I suppose that if we assume we went there and planted flags etc. The surely we could use a telescope to see some of the bits that was left there? Did they fetch it all back?

I guess we would need a pretty good telescope to get that level of resolution tho so one might not exist

1) If she's a robot, I want to know where the Off switch is

2) Fast, but doesn't fly, still gets stuck in traffic jams

3) I'll accept that... :d

Sorry first thing you find after you put a ring on their finger is the off switch has been disabled. Think it needs a Firmware reboot :d

Just an occasional mute switch would suffice.......

Although mine was out on the lash last night and is looking very peeky and is extremely quiet today. Bliss :)

• Like 1

I suppose that if we assume we went there and planted flags etc. The surely we could use a telescope to see some of the bits that was left there? Did they fetch it all back?

I guess we would need a pretty good telescope to get that level of resolution tho so one might not exist

I think the only thing to get anywhere near seeing the flags and stuff up there was a lunar orbiter in 2009 ???

Dont think our telescopes are good enough but happy to be corrected

However, clearly any photos and video from an orbiter would have the conspiracy loons apoplectic again....

Thanks to the fact they were made out of nylon and have been bombarded with solar radiation for 40+ years, the red, white and blue American flags on the Moon most likely have been bleached white by now.

So now they're French flags. :p

• Like 1

Thanks to the fact they were made out of nylon and have been bombarded with solar radiation for 40+ years, the red, white and blue American flags on the Moon most likely have been bleached white by now.

So now they're French flags. :p

ooooooooooo :)

They left big bicycle reflectors on the moon.  They fire lasers at them and time how long it takes to get back to measure the distance to the moon.  It increases by and inch and a half every year.

There again, perhaps the man in the moon has a bicycle, and he pedals very slowly

• Like 1

Exactly  We signed up for a common market ... not what it was becoming ..

:yes:

Common Market is what we want. We don't want or need political or monetary union. 

• Like 2

:yes:

Common Market is what we want. We don't want or need political or monetary union.

Yes, but unfortunately France, Germany and a few others have always wanted a United States of Europe and are hell bent on getting it. Even though most of their population don't want that.

I had no idea the EU was part of the lies pedalled by NASA until now - how fascinating.

Where's mulder hiding. We need some more lies or truths or whatever they are to rant about.......

He's beamed back up to the Klingon mother ship...  :rolleyes: