DVLA - unbelievable!

Kingster

Sooooooooo

Can you drive it once they assign a reg - now that tax is all electronic (and I asked, then verified that I wanted tax to run from 1st of THIS month)?

Roads are getting drier by the minute...

If it's taxed and plated. (I checked on line that mine was showing taxed). Don't forget to notify your insurer of the registration number, normally you are only covered on the chassis number for IVA and trips connected to any remedial work.

If it's taxed and plated. (I checked on line that mine was showing taxed). Don't forget to notify your insurer of the registration number, normally you are only covered on the chassis number for IVA and trips connected to any remedial work.

Cool - I've notified the insurance already - just picked up the plates, so they are going on now.

Happy days!

Yeah great news chris! :)

I was worried this would drag on for weeks tbh!

Yeah great news chris! :)

I was worried this would drag on for weeks tbh!

Me too, had visions of someone digging their heels in to hide their embarrassment at missintepreting such a fundamental issue.

Get them to confirm it is taxed!

Yes, it's not appearing on the web check thing yet, so might have to wait until tomorrow - still, could have been worse!

Just got an email through with my Reg number!

Right - off to see if someone will make me some plates!

:d  :d  :d

Brilliant news  :d  :d  :d

Yes, it's not appearing on the web check thing yet, so might have to wait until tomorrow - still, could have been worse!

Mine still doesn't show on there and I had the V5 on the friday before Stoneleigh! Possibly due to it being age related and not a new plate like Dave's? I would get an Email off them confiming the tax..

Mine still doesn't show on there and I had the V5 on the friday before Stoneleigh! Possibly due to it being age related and not a new plate like Dave's? I would get an Email off them confiming the tax..

Cheers Shaun - I'll call the guy whose dealing with my case tomorrow. He came through with the reg number when he said he would, so hopefully the rest is also going/gone through.

Great news, Chris!

Excellent, glad that it has finallly got resolved.

Let the fun begin :t-up:  :westy:

Glad your nearly there, hope it's nice for your first proper run