Clan McWesty: STONELEIGH 2015

Rab (bombero) Reid

Hi chaps. I'm afraid I'm a no show this weekend. Hope you all have a safe and fun journey. Next time!

John, that's is a pity :down: Would've been great to see you! Don't worry, we'll make you feel right at home by bombarding you with pics! :p

Have a great time guys, I'm well jell :filfan: 

This time tomorrow, me and a couple of the highlanders will be supping a beer talking about our early morning start on Saturday! ;-D

• Like 1

This time tomorrow, me and a couple of the highlanders will be supping a beer talking about our early morning start on Saturday! ;-D

Enjoy guys and hopefully I will be joining you all next year…remember and take plenty photos... :)

• Like 1

And ironically I'll be closer to you than normal , half way to the show. but that's as close as i'll get :cry:

Early......per-leese :laugh: if it doesn't begin with a 5.......

• Like 1

It crossed my mind as I drove down the A9 yesterday that I could've been in my Westfield doing 52mph in the sleet in 0.5 deg.

I will admit to feeling a small sense of relief.

Hope the weather's kind to you all. :cool:

• Like 1

Weather has been fine, Doug. Campbell and Willie but some rain to get to mine but nothing more. Trip down today was smooth with only a light rain for a spell :-)

Why 52..Doug....have my car entered in the Forres Car Show today but having got her spick and dpan yesterday it is pi**ing down, wind blowing from east and without shelter methinks could be a miserable 6 hours

Why 52..

The average speed cameras.

Lorries can only do 50 anyway. Apparently they are enforcing the 50 limit on vans too, so once you've got all the lorries and vans doing 50, and everybody else seems terrified to overtake in case they break 60 and turn into a mass murderer you end up with a main road where the traffic flows about 45 - 53 mph. And I use the word flows loosely, some people still insist on braking for the cameras even though a) they're average speed, and b) they're at or below the limit anyway :rolleyes:  :down:  :arse:  :bangshead:

The average speed cameras.

Lorries can only do 50 anyway.

Ahaaa I didnt realise you were in a truck. Agree with you a lot of the public dont realise they are average speed cameras. By day it isnt too bad keeping to a 60mph average especially as the lorry speeds have been increased but at night with little traffic on the road it is rather boring....oh and having been involved with other matters with Traffic Scotland the average speed cameras still work during the night time

Cheers Rab for a fantastic weekend had a ball

• Like 1

Cheers Rab for a fantastic weekend had a ball

An absolute pleasure, Campbell! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks to all for making the Clan McWesty Stoneleigh trip a success!

Well done guys, and it was great to meet you :t-up: