Clan McWesty: STONELEIGH 2015

Rab (bombero) Reid

Attention:

Guys, if you're taking your westy, please complete the data sheet below for displaying on your car in our designated Club area. If you're not tech savvy and you can't access the link below, let me know and I'll email you a copy individually. Once completed, you can send it back to me and I'll print them off in colour (courtesy of your tax dollars in action :rolleyes: )

http://www.wsccnl.co.uk/stoneleigh15/car_data_sheet.doc

Had a look and I am one of those tech savvy I am afraid could you email it onto me !

Thanks William

Had a look and I am one of those tech savvy I am afraid could you email it onto me !

Thanks William

Will do but Facebook PM me your email address as I don't have access to it right now. Cheers!

Abington services fine by me.

Just confirm targeted departure time from Abington.

Chere's Jim

Okay, it would appear that 08:00 - 09:00 time slot suits everyone okay  :t-up:  Most will aim to be there for 08:30ish but we'll wait until 09:00 for stragglers. Matt (cheers mate) has suggested that we look at stopping at services every 100 miles approximately unless anyone is driving a real gas guzzler! :laugh: I'll check out Google maps for the first stop after Abington that fits the bill and we'll make that the stop, and again in case anyone is playing catch-up! 

Rab can I suggest Killington Lakes as it is 104 miles from Abington and is a nice stop , used it a fair few times in the past. Sandbach would be next at about 102 ? 

Sounds like a plan. Lets do that, guys!

Rab, Is this open to last minute decision makers? No plans for anything just now so may just pop in the car and come down with you, Id camp. Any plans for feeding the campers or is it bring your own? Cheers Graeme

• Like 1

Rab, Is this open to last minute decision makers? No plans for anything just now so may just pop in the car and come down with you, Id camp. Any plans for feeding the campers or is it bring your own? Cheers Graeme

Of course it's open to all and it would be great to see you on the day! :t-up: Matt is also camping so at the right junction I'm assuming that he'll peel off and head for the showground and the softies (including me!) will head for the hotel. I believe there's a BBQ on the Saturday night for WSCC members but unsure if it's bring your own or just pay towards .. someone else will hopefully be able to reply and let you know.  

Hope you can make it!

Of course it's open to all and it would be great to see you on the day! :t-up: Matt is also camping so at the right junction I'm assuming that he'll peel off and head for the showground and the softies (including me!) will head for the hotel. I believe there's a BBQ on the Saturday night for WSCC members but unsure if it's bring your own or just pay towards .. someone else will hopefully be able to reply and let you know.  

Hope you can make it!

Don't think there's any grub provided on the Saturday (WSCC BBQ on Sunday night?). Not sure if there's anything on-site at night, so bring emergency rations!

• Like 1

Don't think there's any grub provided on the Saturday (WSCC BBQ on Sunday night?). Not sure if there's anything on-site at night, so bring emergency rations!

Thanks Matt!

The on-site cafe seems to open lateish.

There's usually a club BBQ at 18.00 hrs on the Saturday for those that have been helping set up the club stand(s).

There is then the main "social" BBQ on the Sunday evening.

Food is provided at both - in previous years, you have been able to bring stuff to put on it as well, but please check with the organising team if that's OK, before bringing food down with you!

The cafe is great for breakfast too, and it's handily located less than 100 yards from the club stand.

• Like 2

I will be bbq-ing on the saturday but please bring your food and I will happly cook it

Cheers Ian

• Like 1