Member Map - Add yourself!

dhutch

So the question to be asked:-

do you know your neighbour? and if so why not?

I know all mine, jolly nice fellows as well.

Looks like I'm winning the santa claus prize for being furthest north  :xmas:

I expect somebody from Canada might beat me when he turns up.

Looks like you are further north than Steve Wild.

Seems to be a 50 mile exclusion zone around me, in SW Scotland!!

Playing devil's advocate here, there was something similar doing the rounds in the mountain biking world and it gave the local tea leaves a pin-point of what garages were worth breaking into. A lot of bikes have gone missing from these mapping apps, any chance of making the pin-point accuracy a little more fuzzy?

Playing devil's advocate here, there was something similar doing the rounds in the mountain biking world and it gave the local tea leaves a pin-point of what garages were worth breaking into. A lot of bikes have gone missing from these mapping apps, any chance of making the pin-point accuracy a little more fuzzy?

you can already place the pin wherever you want to, in my case its in my village half a mile or more from my actual house.

you can already place the pin wherever you want to, in my case its in my village half a mile or more from my actual house.

Yep, this.  But again, ONLY current club members can see the map, no one else, so that's not an issue. :)

Cheers Scott. you can never be too careful when it comes to the internet.

Cheers Scott. you can never be too careful when it comes to the internet.

Too true! :t-up: