Member Map - Add yourself!

dhutch

...and their profile now has a mini version of the map!

Its a good bit that isnt it.

Daniel

Yeah Scott, Only member groups can view and participate in this function. trial members and other non-member groups deliberately cannot.

Excellent.

• Like 1

:t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

Brill Mr CW

:yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Come on everyone, get yourself on....

Can we add the monthly meeting places on as a different colour markers/layers and this could show areas that need an area organiser?

• Like 1

Yet another good idea and all in one day, blimey must be pre Stoneleigh enthusiasm.

Bob :d :d

I guess events could be added as well, in another colour. All shows and track days, allow people to 'add' themselves to events as well. Tie it all into the calendar. Job done.

I guess events could be added as well, in another colour. All shows and track days, allow people to 'add' themselves to events as well. Tie it all into the calendar. Job done.

Its currently, as far as I know, something that missing from the latest (still beta) version but I expect it will be added.

We are currently looking if we can add route overlays to ours, but its not a priority at the moment.

Daniel

I'm done, but not too specific as there are only about 30 houses in the village.  Photo used is fairly up to date, although i notice my neighbours Range Rover is still there, before it was repossessed, and that was about 3 years ago!

I just thought I would bump this back up to the top having updated the title and opening post.

Daniel

Ok I'm in, or should that be on?

My postcode is about 100 metres out ;)  It's interesting though, on the birds eye view you can see my caravan and the garden has a lawn, in the aerial view, the wifes old car is there but we are away in the caravan, and the landscape man is busy turning what looks like the somme into a garden.

Also I clicked on my profile for the first time in ages, and I can see who's been looking at me, iyswim, so I know who you are, just in case you start stalking me :laugh:

My postcode is about 100 metres out 

Mine's about 4 miles out!  :oops:

If i put my postcode into google maps it points in my living room!

ETA, just tried it here, this is the same, so i've made it a bit vague!