SDV Starter Kit ordered...

Prawnabie

was it yours which was originally meant to be a build car for Kit Car Magazine ?

Mine was a gent had placed an order but had been made redundant, meaning they had the kit in stock ;)

Now we all know Gary just likes pink.

Yes that's my car, glad to see it helped sway the decision :)

Just keep to the dark side with the bolt on options or the chrome monster that is Smokey will take you under his wing...... ;)

Just keep to the dark side with the bolt on options or the chrome monster that is Smokey will take you under his wing...... ;)

You make chrome seem like a bad thing.  How else are you supposed to see your white scarf flapping in the breeze reflected in the back of your headlights?

Chrome will still be classy long after the fad of black bits and carbon components has faded away.  :t-up:   It never goes out of fashion.

You make chrome seem like a bad thing. How else are you supposed to see your white scarf flapping in the breeze reflected in the back of your headlights?

Don't forget the flying goggles!

Who sells the popcorn these days?  :laugh:

Plain, buttered or caramel? Buttered is best! :laugh:

Plain, buttered or caramel? Buttered is best! :laugh:

Salted for me please 

Chrome will still be classy long after the fad of black bits and carbon components has faded away.  :t-up:   It never goes out of fashion.

Just rusty  :p

Just rusty  :p

:angry:  :swear:  :rolleyes: Get off my lawn, you young whippersnapper. :laugh:

Anyway, great to see another build, welcome on board and best of luck!  Despite his impudence, Gary knows his beans on the MX-5 SDV (as do several others), so you'll have lots of support from us on the boards. :yes:

Welcome, and good choice. If you can afford the sport turbo seats, do it. I think that was Simon's easiest sell to me.

If you're after lightweight though, some GRP ones might be better. JK seats are often touted as comfortable.

was it yours which was originally meant to be a build car for Kit Car Magazine ? ??? Mine was destined to go to the local college. :d

Westfield's hospitality is first class :t-up: it's the only place I go and get given real china and a proper cup and saucer with my brew :d everywhere else I get a dodgy mug that was given too them as a freebie :oops:

My donor was originally destined for a Kit Car Magazine build. They went for a japanese import in the end.

:angry::swear::rolleyes: Get off my lawn, you young whippersnapper. :laugh:

Anyway, great to see another build, welcome on board and best of luck! Despite his impudence, Gary knows his beans on the MX-5 SDV (as do several others), so you'll have lots of support from us on the boards. :yes:

Yes and a lot of waffle and popcorn based jokes :)

I've always admired our colonial cousins as the arbiters of good taste….good work, Scott!