Darve's journey from IVA fail to retest

darve

I have a little project planned to keep me occupied :p

is there a prize if i can guess correctly :p

I bet you'll be finished before the DVLA are :oops:

that would be an unfair advantage Mark :oops: you can keep quiet too Gary :d:p

I think you're right Mark :oops: 6 weeks should be plenty of time to get done what I "need" to :d what would be funny is if the plates docs come through just as I swap the two unsaid components over before going to a man tup north :oops:

The car will be unrecognisable by the time it gets on the road :d I'd hazzard a guess and say those seats are already swapped back :p

not yet :d was worn out by the time I back yesterday (must have been all the excitement :) ) and at work til 7 today

need to make the work last :p

guess it won't take that long to bolt all the dodgey bits back on :( hence my little "project" :d

Cage

Supercharger

Just be careful not to go too mad as the VOSA man may still inspect the car although normally all they look for is the chassis and engine numbers etc

that would be an unfair advantage Mark :oops: you can keep quiet too Gary :d:p

I think you're right Mark :oops: 6 weeks should be plenty of time to get done what I "need" to :d what would be funny is if the plates docs come through just as I swap the two unsaid components over before going to a man tup north :oops:

My lips are sealed  ;)

Cage

Supercharger

Just be careful not to go too mad as the VOSA man may still inspect the car although normally all they look for is the chassis and engine numbers etc

No and no ;)

It will look exactly the same as presented at the second IVA test :yes: Don't think they will ask an inspection anymore as the process has now been centralised. Although you never know with the DVLA :oops:

1,000 posts and it's still not on the road :p

:cry:  :cry: :cry:  

OMG,  He's at it again.

:rolleyes:  :white-westy:  :white-westy:  :white-westy: