• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Darve's journey from IVA fail to retest

darve

Fantastic news!, well done, and welcome to the club of IVA passers.  It is a wonderful feeling!

Lovely car, too.

well done with the pass .i'm 5 weeks into dealing with the dvla and its like hitting your head against a brick wall and now looks like they have lost my paperwork:( but im sure I will get it sorted before the snow comes .lol

dont say that :( I intend to do a cover letter explaining the process incsse the person who picks up my paperwork is a bit clueless :oops:

You just won a Formula 1 race? Sticking your big sausage finger in the air? ;)

Well done.

Now when people say 'on my way to test....never been stopped....no numberplate....plod didn't look twice etc' you can say 'well actually.....' :p

ive done well to have not been pulled over given the number of miles I've done.... Bernie suggested a guess thread to see who can guess the number of miles I've done unregistered..... sounds like a plan :d

well done with the pass .i'm 5 weeks into dealing with the dvla and its like hitting your head against a brick wall and now looks like they have lost my paperwork:( but im sure I will get it sorted before the snow comes .lol

Mine took 6 months ... is that a record ?

If I was doing it again I would give everything to the factory and ask them to register. ;)

Although with the recent closure of local DVLA offices they may now face the same problem as us

ive done well to have not been pulled over given the number of miles I've done.... Bernie suggested a guess thread to see who can guess the number of miles I've done unregistered..... sounds like a plan :d

Will it include miles on the brake tester?

If so it may need a service already :d

Will it include miles on the brake tester?

If so it may need a service already :d

:oops::d

Congratulations - only the DVLA to go now, fingers crossed for an Indian Summer so that you can enjoy yourself.  Looking forward to the whole story on the seats now you have the pass!

Well done Darve, got there eventually through no real fault of your own. Biggest smile ever I can guess. DVLA next that's a chore. But very well done all the same.

Bob :d  :d :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  

I do feel sorry for you guys, the dvla in my local office were great for me last year.

Hope you get on the road soon.

I do feel sorry for you guys, the dvla in my local office were great for me last year. Hope you get on the road soon.

its all changed from last year

Anyone want to buy a set of IVA friendly seats?     Or I could rent them out :d for a little less.

Anyone want to buy a set of IVA friendly seats?     Or I could rent them out :d for a little less.

They're probably worth a bit more now Dave's sat in them :d

They're probably worth a bit more now Dave's sat in them :d

I can vouch for that :d

the padding is all squished from Bernie's behind so where they were bolted direct to floor I was sitting right on the metal floor :p

I can vouch for that :d

the padding is all squished from Bernie's behind so where they were bolted direct to floor I was sitting right on the metal floor :p

:arse:

all forms sent off special delivery today :) the waiting game starts :oops:

although I have a little project planned to keep me occupied :p