• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Darve's journey from IVA fail to retest

darve

just been stopped by the police :d:oops:

No problem, I hope ! :(

just been stopped by the police :d:oops:

Singing a happy song too loudly in a public place?

Well done Dave, worth the perseverance!

As for the Police - was it the fashion police? Ello ello, where is said Roll bar please?

Congratulations Dave, well done. 

Just tell plod to eff off and come back another day, today's a happy day.

Hmmm, 30 minutes being read the Riot Act so far - has he set a record for the fastest ever ticket by a new Westfield owner?

I'm just waiting on that phonecall to ask if I can pay his bail :oops:

Careful not to drop the soap Dave :d

More than an hour...I'll say this, he's always entertaining!

:d they didn't have a clue I was legally driving the car. they had to make a number of calls but had a nice chat about the car after they had sorted things out :oops: therefore sitting stationary for 15mins in the gentle pitter patter of rain :(

I had a job lot of paperwork with me so wasn't worried :d spotted them in the mirror just before I entered a tunnel where I did plan on dropping a gear and booting it :d good job I didn't :p

home now just a little damp but I've gotten use to that now :d

biiiigggggggg relief that step is finally over :d

All part of the adventure :d :D at least you could sit there confidently knowing you were legal :p

I'm relieved for you that hurdle is now out of the way :t-up: the light at the end of the tunnel :oops: is now one step closer.

Don't forget to copy your MAC certificate and the donor V5 before sending to the DVLA, I'd hate for them to loose them :bangshead:

photocopies will be taken tomorrow in the office :d

hahahaha I had to laugh to myself when they walked over to check the seat belts lol :d :d :d

That's great news Darve, its a brilliant feeling finally getting that bit of paper. Hopefully you can get through the DVLA registration red tape before Santa comes!

About time! Well done!!

You can finish building it now.

Quite amused that after all that, you get pulled over :d

well done with the pass .i'm 5 weeks into dealing with the dvla and its like hitting your head against a brick wall and now looks like they have lost my paperwork:( but im sure I will get it sorted before the snow comes .lol

woooooohhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooo yippppppppeeeeee jump jump jump scream yesssssssss whoop whoop :d

You just won a Formula 1 race? Sticking your big sausage finger in the air? ;)

Well done.

Now when people say 'on my way to test....never been stopped....no numberplate....plod didn't look twice etc' you can say 'well actually.....' :p