next Scottish run

ziplob

zip lob going , we shall meet 10 o'clock at the harvester in halbeath road dunfermline, then head up to The Mcdonalds car park in Perth for eleven. lets get the names up and make this a good one .

Which McD's ......Dunkeld road or Broxden roundabout? ................Dunkeld road me thinks ?

Red Tiger Zetec - Airdrie. 1st should be ok.

Look forward to another blast.

Cheers

Jim

Summary So far 7:

* Red J15 - West Lothian - theprisioner

* Orange SEIW - West Lothian - Dean

* Navy Blue Zetec - Aberdeen - Clansman

* Ninja green SEW (Puma powered) - West Lothian - Hornet 600

* Yellow Megablade - West Lothian - Ziplob

* Orange MX5 SDV/SW - Fife - Mike Rennie

* Red Tiger Zetec - Airdrie JimM

We are meeting at 10am, The harvester in Halbeath road Dunfermline, then head up to The Mcdonalds car park in Perth for eleven. (Dunkeld road McDonalds as suggested).

Please ping me if I missed anyone on my troll thru the postings!

Shaping up to be a good turn out .........................any more for any more ?

Here is a route suggested by Clansman: http://goo.gl/maps/9XXCU

Have a look but I think it may be a good one, does anybody know the route south from Ballater Aboyne, Edzel Beeachan and Forfar soi they can head up the group?  Failing that I can put it in my satnav.

Summary So far 8:

* Black Zetec - Fife - Wee Dove

We are meeting at 10am, The harvester in Halbeath road Dunfermline, then head up to The Mcdonalds car park in Perth for eleven. (Dunkeld road McDonalds as suggested).

I'm thinking the return route could head along through Fife, down the A92 to the 5 roads, then along the banks of the Tay (A913) to Abernethy, then left to the Bein Inn (A912) and back onto the A91?

Folks could peel off here for Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Edinburgh or across west via the Kincardine bridge

Come on make it 10?????

Here is a route suggested by Clansman: http://goo.gl/maps/9XXCU

Have a look but I think it may be a good one, does anybody know the route south from Ballater Aboyne, Edzel Beeachan and Forfar soi they can head up the group?  Failing that I can put it in my satnav.

* Black Zetec - Fife - Wee Dove

* White with Black chequers - Fife - Craig (new built and first meet)          

I'm thinking the return route could head along through Fife, down the A92 to the 5 roads, then along the banks of the Tay (A913) to Abernethy, then left to the Bein Inn (A912) and back onto the A91?

Folks could peel off here for Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Edinburgh or across west via the Kincardine bridge

Sounds fair but I would leave you guys at 5 roads in that vase and head straight down A92. The Bandry road is a bit tight for my liking especially at this time of year with tight corners and tractors and combines operating.

i know the road very well as I grew up near Luthrie and still wouldn't take the westy down it.

Better coming down A92 to Parbroath and taking the A913 to Newburgh then Abernethy if you want to head for Balfarg. Just my thoughts.

we will pop into kinross services about 10.30 if anyone wants to join in there.

That sounds good PCXR, that route is a bit narrow but good views of the tay and though it might have been a new one for some folks.