next Scottish run

ziplob

now that i have mastered the art of gel coat and new bonnet latches fitted after my wee foopha at knockhill its time for another road blast , lets get one arranged , first weekend in September anyone fancy a blast to Oben . or even 18th  Aug its up to you guys . Get your names up and lets get it sorted , blating season is almost finished.

• Like 1

I should be good for this so count me in!

I'll come if I can blag a lift from someone. Am 'Westie-less' at the moment but who knows for how long...... ;)

Matt

Mmmm I will be home for that date .........which direction are you guys heading ...........West? North? South? 

Sorry Bob, I can't do 1st September - I'm up North for the Fortrose & Rosemarkie Classic Rally that weekend. 

Hi Guys

I'm struggling with the 18th ,but might be able to swing it if enough people are going I will try and get there .

The next W/END  is out cause its BTCC at the hill .

So my preferred date is the 1st Sept.

Cheers Snoop!

I'm out for the 18th Aug but up for the 1st Sep.