next Scottish run

ziplob

Awesome day guys and girls , first ever meet and what a great time we had .............will try and get some pics up later thanks to all for a fantastic day 

Super day had by all.

Some great roads with spectacular views.

Good to meet the team from the north.

Look forward to some more joint runs.

Photos to follow.

Having a nice cup of tea at the moment.

• Like 1

You can view my record of the day at:

Special thanks to Clansman for booking the restaurant and taking point to Edzel a marvellous run. Fantastic time had by all. When is the next run?

• Like 2

What a fantastic run today was. :t-up:  great roads with stunning scenery (once we got on the correct route)

Good choice Clansman for the lunch stop and a cracking point for the photos.

Was just over 350 miles for me and missed the rain all day :d

Link to all my photos:

http://s1196.photobucket.com/user/WestieKev/library/Westfield/Glenshee%20Sept%2013

IMG_3362.jpg

IMG_3354.jpg

IMG_3358.jpg

One of the best runs and definitely biggest turnout ever. Good to see a few new faces and Westfields (some more for Applecross 2014?) Note the loch in the photos was absolutely flat calm until Nick started up the V8 which vibrated the ground within a 5 mile radius, it sounds like a WWII Spitfire!

A few of mine from a fantastic day ...............

DSC_3761.jpg

DSC_3760.jpg

DSC_3775.jpg

DSC_3789.jpg

One of the best runs and definitely biggest turnout ever. Good to see a few new faces and Westfields (some more for Applecross 2014?) Note the loch in the photos was absolutely flat calm until Nick started up the V8 which vibrated the ground within a 5 mile radius, it sounds like a WWII Spitfire!

Not sure whether to be chuffed or insulted !!!  Glad that it`s now going like a Spitfire too ! Will definitely try for Applecross next year. Some great looking cars on the day and very friendly people in them.  Hope to see you soon.

As we had so much success with this run, please see: Scottish Forrestburn run and hillclimb, I believe weedove is planning a posting on East Neuk of Fife during September.