next Scottish run

ziplob

Might make the 18th, and I stress the might.

No hope for September.

Doug

ok lads if were going to do the 18th then get yer names up?? and there is nothing stopping us doing one on the 1st September. its off to Oben or up perth/breamar way and up the glen so get your names up and where you want to go and lets get it on.

1st Sept, Perth/Braemar gets my vote (not home on the 18th) 

1st Sept to either Perth/Braemar or Oban .. I'm easy!

I'm out for the 18th Aug but up for the 1st Sep.

1st Sept better for me aswell.

Any date for me - as long as it suits my 'driver', Alastair!

Matt

I can make most dates suggested but I need some forward planning. I held out for the 18th as that was what I had in my diary already for the much looked forward to  (by me) Meerkat run. Looks like that is now binned I also have Sunday 7th in my diary for North East run I assume that is binned as well. Matt can you not get hold of this organisation, the dates are all over the place, it needs a manager type to make some decisions.

I can make most dates suggested but I need some forward planning. I held out for the 18th as that was what I had in my diary already for the much looked forward to  (by me) Meerkat run. Looks like that is now binned I also have Sunday 7th in my diary for North East run I assume that is binned as well. Matt can you not get hold of this organisation, the dates are all over the place, it needs a manager type to make some decisions.

That's what we have an AO for..... :d I don't even have a car!

just need to get a few run sorted we have had a quite year considering the weather.

just need to get a few run sorted we have had a quite year considering the weather.

Alastair and Steve plan to do Oban on the 18th as originally planned - I'm going to tag along too. Alastair will start a separate thread with times/meeting points.

So, how about:

18th August     - Oban (Alastair/Steve/Matt so far)

1st September - Perth/Braemar (Suggested route/times from someone?)

Most folks can do one of the above or both dates, so let's firm up on these for now? As Bob says, we need to get some agreed dates in the diary, as the original scheduled runs seem to have changed a bit.

Matt

I have just discussed the original Meerkat run on the 18th with Steve and Matt and we are going for it regardless (possibly a reduced version depending on the weather) and possibly any run on the 1st Sept that you girls and boys get around to organising. Anybody that wants to come please indicate on the separate new posting. 

* 8:30am my house (I will give directions to anybody interested)

* 9:30 am Killmahog

* 10:30 Green Welly shop

* ?? Oban

I have just discussed the original Meerkat run on the 18th with Steve and Matt and we are going for it regardless (possibly a reduced version depending on the weather) and possibly any run on the 1st Sept that you girls and boys get around to organising. Anybody that wants to come please indicate on the separate new posting. 

* 8:30am my house (I will give directions to anybody interested)

* 9:30 am Killmahog

* 10:30 Green Welly shop

* ?? Oban

So far, for the 18th:

Prisoner/Matt

Steve S

Ziplob

Come on, you know you want to..... :)

Any suggestions for a lunch stop? Think the weather-aborted 'Meerkat' run last year had planned to stop at a place in Connel Bridge (Oyster Inn/Ferryman's bar).